Reviews for If Not for You
reesessweetie chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
aw...thank you for this chapter! i think this chapter needed to happen. these two really need to talk out their feelings and it's only by going through rough patches taht they can become stronger and more confident about their love and trust in each other.

i am soo happy for bella. it really seems as if her career as an author will really hit it off! i'm soo proud of her! and i am ESPECIALLY proud that she asked him to move in with her. yay! i'm glad they didn't wait forever for that to happen.
maggiejoma chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
wow... and now Bella will dismiss his declaration as drunk talk...:)
maggiejoma chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
ok... lets get this show on the road... love the family turning up... I just thought Rene would phone them... she's a sly one...:)
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
he is so going to give the money back...:)
maggiejoma chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
this is getting so out of hand...in a good way... wonder if Renee will find a way to get in touch with Edward's family and make this situation even more complicated...:)
maggiejoma chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
wow,wow,wow... a crush...my, my... like where this is going...:)
bootsie chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
Read this straight through from the beginning. Love it so much! Great story! Looking forward to the next update!

~Sherri
orlibluver chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
Oh, it's so good to hear from you! I was worried that this story was going to be abandoned or forgotten, but I'm glad you came back. I completely understand, sometimes it feels like life just keeps hitting you with more and more obstacles. I really enjoyed this chapter, even if there was tension. Nice to make them look not so perfect, even if they are. Can't wait for the next chapter!
jessy122 chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
I'm enjoying this story very much, so far it's been really refreshing.
SleepMyBella chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
Thank you for another great chapter! I loved it!
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
wonder how long the sound barrier will stay in place? ... LOL...:)
vampiregurl chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
well at least they worked things out. that's good.
gossip-bangkok chapter 17 . 2/23/2010

love it

looking forward to more
Kayla 105 chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
wow that was a realy great chapter and i can not wait to read the next chapter so pleas update soon oh n keep up the good work u r doing a orsome job :)
maggiejoma chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
how perfect... hope they realise that soon... and then get over the whole payment thing...:)
1,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »