Reviews for If Not for You
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
I loved this chapter!
pauleen chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
I'm sad to see that it's been over a year since an update. I've reach this far and would like know how this end. I do hope all is well with you and your family, because it the only thing I can think of that would stop such a sweet romantic story.
pauleen chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
They are too cute.
pauleen chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
I'm glad that they came clean about the engagement and that they truly in it for real. These too just make you want they have. Question... Will they come clean about how they met? Or will that stay their little secret.
pauleen chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Another great chapter and so erotic.
pauleen chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
OMGoodness.
pauleen chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Now the Cullens are involved. I say they just get married then get to know each other later. They already like each other...ALOT.
pauleen chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Your writing is sexy and funny. I love that the characters mesh well and are contained. The way you write is smooth and I absorb easily what you try to convey. I love this story.
pauleen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I like it so far. :)
barneyblack chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
This a cute story, real dilemnas and situations in their relationship and I respect that.

This story, if it were to ever publish, I strongly advise a more indepth analysis of the characters.

Their relationship thusfar seems very weak in the fact that we know Edward is a psychologist in training yet he hasn't made a true move to learn about Bella, OF THAT WHICH WE HAVE SEEN. We have heard they've had chats, but never the actual chat.

This love they have for one another is not yet believable. Bella knows far too little about his life as an escort and Edward has no idea whom she really is, other than this continually emotional, insecure girl. Who could possibly fall in love with that? My only guess is because she is beautiful. Her selflessness comes off as an insecurity to me, rather than an excellent quality.

This story can be fixed quite easily it seems to me. I think you have some real gold here and your plotline is excellent foundation for what I think you are hoping to achieve. Just make me feel for this guys. Thank you!
rubell chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
well, i am gonna fav and alert this story just in case you continue it...i know you at least still read your reviews so you are still part of the fandom...i just hope this story hasnt been abandoned, and i like jealousward...i like knowing that a man is willing to show his emotions not only with me but for me, a little bit of caveman never hurt anybody, as long as it is kept in slight control and not a constant issue, that said this is a 'co-worker' and not the time for jealous fits...maybe give the guy a look, make him feel uncomfortable, like he needs to explain his comment cuz that woukd be a very easy comment to misconstrue...
rubell chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
adjusting sucks!
rubell chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
oh happy day...
rubell chapter 14 . 9/20/2011
happy smiles!
rubell chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
thank you for keeping the angst short...still dont like renee...instead of worring that she pushed bella and edward into something before they were ready she was upset that they might not be getting married! what a horrible mom! it almost seems, at least to me, that bellas feeling still come second to her over her own feelings and what renee wants...
1,476 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »