Reviews for If Not for You
jenejes chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I don't know if you have any intentions of finishing this story, but I read it over on Twilighted when you first started it. I would love to see how you envision these two ending up. If you're done, thank you for sharing this fun story with us!
LSUFan2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I'm glad Edward's reason for being an escort is school and research. I've tried to read a few stories with him as an escort and the reason he was were very depressing.

Thank you for that.
nsturms72 chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
Hi. I just found this story the other day and I have been reading it. I love it and was hoping that you would continue writing it. It really is a wonderful story!
gloria prpltat chapter 17 . 3/5/2011
wow, o read the whole story and i love it, it is amazing, i hope u r updating soon :)
bellandedwardmarchtoforeva chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
this is such a great story! and this chap in particular just made me want go awww. Luv the story :D
Sweetie7smiled chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Sweet chapter! I do like how happy they are together- and that they communicate- even in the midst of all the confusion. Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Very sweet story! This is fun to read!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Fascinating beginning! Thanks for writing!
Be-Light-ed chapter 17 . 12/4/2010
This is an adorable story and I hope you continue it at some point that's convenient for you. I love your writing style and am off to read your other story about the NFL next. Love and merry Christmas to your family!

Annie b
Vampalicious04 chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
God Edward is soooo perfect! Right? and your story ROCKS! please write more soon!...
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 17 . 10/17/2010
wow i love it! i love the wedding date too such a good movie :D. wow jealous edward is kinda hott lol. this is such a good story i love it. can't wait for the next update
WhosThat chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
I Love THIS STORY. I love that you are updating this week and I'm only on Ch9. THANK YOU. xo
WhosThat chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Okay Lady,

I'm totally in love with this story. I saw that you last updated in Feb. Is this the last of it? Please let me know before I add it to my faves and author alert. Thank you. xo
twilightobession chapter 17 . 10/10/2010
I loved this chapter. Glad they are talking. TWO HOURS...WOW! Where do I sign up.
raidersoccer6 chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
I absolutely love this story, please update soon!
1,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »