Reviews for If Not for You
Obsessive Behaviors chapter 17 . 8/29/2011
Well, I vested my soul. I really like this story. It has all the elements of a good story, a hot Edward, steamy sex scenes, a caring Bella and a wonderful family. The premise was original with a twist of The Wedding Date intermingled in the plot. Suave Edward turns to mush in love. Kind of like him that way. Bella learns to rely upon others and realized what it feels like to be in love. Good stuff.

The Tavern On The Green is no more. It was nice to read about a once great eatery in NYC. When do you plan to finish the story?
Obsessive Behaviors chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I'm just beginning the story - but I have to know (before I invest my soul), do you have plans to complete the story? I see you have not updated since 2-23-10.

What a great beginning...love to see a HEA at the end.
EllaHelsinki chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
love your story
jenejes chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I don't know if you have any intentions of finishing this story, but I read it over on Twilighted when you first started it. I would love to see how you envision these two ending up. If you're done, thank you for sharing this fun story with us!
LSU15 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I'm glad Edward's reason for being an escort is school and research. I've tried to read a few stories with him as an escort and the reason he was were very depressing.

Thank you for that.
nsturms72 chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
Hi. I just found this story the other day and I have been reading it. I love it and was hoping that you would continue writing it. It really is a wonderful story!
gloria prpltat chapter 17 . 3/5/2011
wow, o read the whole story and i love it, it is amazing, i hope u r updating soon :)
bellandedwardmarchtoforeva chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
this is such a great story! and this chap in particular just made me want go awww. Luv the story :D
Sweetie7smiled chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Sweet chapter! I do like how happy they are together- and that they communicate- even in the midst of all the confusion. Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Very sweet story! This is fun to read!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Fascinating beginning! Thanks for writing!
Be-Light-ed chapter 17 . 12/4/2010
This is an adorable story and I hope you continue it at some point that's convenient for you. I love your writing style and am off to read your other story about the NFL next. Love and merry Christmas to your family!

Annie b
Vampalicious04 chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
God Edward is soooo perfect! Right? and your story ROCKS! please write more soon!...
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 17 . 10/17/2010
wow i love it! i love the wedding date too such a good movie :D. wow jealous edward is kinda hott lol. this is such a good story i love it. can't wait for the next update
WhosThat chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
I Love THIS STORY. I love that you are updating this week and I'm only on Ch9. THANK YOU. xo
1,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »