Reviews for If Not for You
drkvctry chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
honestly, i dont normally read fic that is T ...i guess i was so tired of being cockblocked by the real books that I felt like it was pointless..but I LOVE the first chapter of this story! it was wonderful!

heatzi chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow - off to a great start. I really like it so far and look forward to seeing where it goes. This is a potential goldmine for lots of comedy! Great job.
blondiejam chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I love this story already! You must continue it asap! It's so well written - refreshingly so. :)
flutterbike chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I like your story so far. Thank you very much for writing with proper grammar! Just an FYI, not that it has any effect on the story, it would be an MA in Comparative Literature, not MBA. The MBA is a business degree, can be general or more specific (I have my MBA).
flecour chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I love it! Im siked to see it unfold. )
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Woo hoo this is gonna be one great story. Can't wait for more.
Raven-Rach chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I really liked this- really nice opening! I can't wait for more ]
Babette12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I like it very, very much! I do hope you plan to continue. You have great chemistry between them, and the fact that they are already attracted, and you have already set up a wonderful conflict for them (does he really like me, or is it because he's paid?). I'm putting this one on alert!
eyeglassed cat chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
It's a good start. I want to see Renee's reaction, must be hilarious! You can hold the tense still in professional tone, ha ha. And good describing tough.
1,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99