Reviews for Love and Justice
Yeliah Drahcoub chapter 1 . 7/13
Please tell me you didn't give up on this story! it so good! I wanna see what happens with Hana and Deckerd.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
This is awesome
transformationsgirl chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
When are you gonna update these stories. I love them an it's been 3 years sense they've had an update an I really want to read them.
CodeNameBLOOD chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
I absolutely LOVE both of the Brave Police stories you have written, PLEASE update soon!
Alc Fluteo chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
Omg I'm absolutely loving this story (I just started watching the series and I wish I had found it much much sooner. Sentient robots always a huge win for me! _) and hope that you don't forget about it in the coming year. Happy Holidays! (I'll be sure to try and read the other chapters tomorrow when I have more time!)
Malakia chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
*eye twitch* I am happy that the story finally updated but why DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO SHORT! T_T Still a great chapter nonetheless. :) I look forward to reading more.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Plot twist!
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Shadowmaru made me laugh. He can be so silly at times, but at least he's nice.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Hana is cool. Save the girl, girl!

Shadowmaru makes me smile. I think he would not allow Hana to leave in case some jerk was sent to replace her.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Hana seems like a real character. I like her. I love Drill Boy! His pranks might be immature, but he's not as hardheaded as Dumpson. I love Deckerd, too. He's a sensitive leader and you portray him very well.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love the Brave Police and I was extremely sad when it came to an end. I'm glad someone is writing Fanfictions about them. Loving it so far!
beyblade fan 14 chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
Haha love it please finish the story because well its awesome.
Katie Gibbs chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
Im worried on whats going to happen next...

Update soon! If i dont know whats bothering everybody im going to wig out!
Katie Gibbs chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
O.o

They can get...?

How is that...?

You know forget confustion, they'll be sooo cute together.

And i will happily help Hana if he hurts her in any way... And i mean that, (points to the shaking bot) other than that good luck!

Loves it! Update again soon!
Malakia chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
YAY! An update! I am sooooooo happy! Anway great chapter- interesting new twist with the balls. Can't wait to see what happens. :)