Reviews for Animagus Escapades
Karou WindStalker chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
*cackle*

Ron's was quite hilarious.
Grey Muji chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Lol love it cant wait to see,Ginny
rockon5002 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Are you taking suggestions for animagus forms cause if so I think it would be intresting if one of the characters who used to be meek like Nevil but changed after DH had an animagus that was something like a lion or something really impressive espically with Ron being a terrier and Harry an owl I think the reactions of everyone when it's revealed either on accident or something and he outshines them both or someone like Luna or Hermione does it considering there supposed to be the unnasumming characters cause Hermione is really smart but you don't really think of anything really impressive as her animagus but she has a temper she's passionate and she dedicated so something like a lion would really suit her or what ever else you think would fit.
Disk 9 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Awww... Please continue this one! :)
fragonknight01 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
If we are going with our inner animal, does this mean that Voldie is a Colorado Blue Tick?
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Who's gonna be the next one? Neville?
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
haha, i liked this chap! update soon! i wanna see hermiones' animagus!

-luna
Dino Flavored Ramen chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Great story so far!

Draco and Pansy were definitely my favorites!

Please update soon,

~Dino Flavored Ramen
ABANDONED BECAUSE OF PERVS chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
The Cutest. Do a Ginny! She could be a fox or a liones and complaine about the cliche. She could tern into a horse and feel like it is totaly wrong.
Ileah chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
I was more imagining Harry trying -and probably failing- to not laugh. Cute though, if short. Since the chapters are rather disjointed, could you write one with a Champion findin their form in time to face the Triwizard challenges? I loved the tournament. Classic stories bore me, so twist the stories all you can when you write a long one, please.
Ileah chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Was the cherry pie really neccessary? But, yes, Pansy is a cow. I actually more imagined her being a brown fox, because cows -even though dumb- are generally sweet. ... Why doesn no one ever get a fish, amphibian or lizard? They (those animals) probably are very offended. (Suggestion for next chapter!)
Ileah chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Uhh, that's really weird. O-o Draco's married?
The Feral Candy Cane chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Haha, cute.
Ileah chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Okay, it's a short first chapter, but it's FUNNY. Comment, though: If Harr's 18, then that'd make Ginny be 17; when Harry was 17, he was in his final year in Hogwarts, wasn't he? Why wasn't Ginny there? But it said about 18, so sorry if I'm thinking weird. That's just what I do.
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This looks like fun so far. May we have more please? I like Harry-owl.