Reviews for East Meets West: Carpe Diem
sweet.sonata chapter 30 . 6/21/2010
I caught up on all three of these so far and I did not expect this at all.. wow. I couldnt believe what I was reading? lol. I hope you update soon
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 30 . 5/19/2010
OH. MY. GODS.

Wow. You just... wow. I don't even have any words. Wow.

I so like this so much better.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 29 . 5/19/2010
Okay, what? I'm going to just go read the next chapter and all, but still... wow. I don't even know what's going on with this. And I mean that in a good way.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 28 . 5/19/2010
Okay, I thought that Jacob was a bit rude, but Quil? He's full on insane.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 27 . 5/19/2010
Wow, so, Quil is actually a bit creepy. Like he's kinda looped. That's kind of scary, but in a good, exciting sort of way.

And she is pregnant, isn't she? Not really a fan of that.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 26 . 5/19/2010
Since I'm reading this late, I can't say I noticed. :)

But do I have to say that, having read all this so quickly (and I can't help it, it's like Reeses Puffs cereal, which for me, is like a drug) I've noticed how much the writing has changed from the beginning to this point, how much better it is.

Oh, but please don't tell me that... this is following that particular part of the story... *sigh*

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 24 . 5/19/2010
Alice is a crazy person. I like it.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
Cute. Very cute. Impossibly cute.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
This was one of the funniest chapters of probably all of them. Mixing cement? For a fake boulder? She does NOT have good lying skills.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
This is just cute. Especially the part with the cake.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
I don't like apples, lol (I'm allergic to them!) but I do like this story!

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
Wow, this is, again, intense. I like that Alice isn't quite as willing as Bella, she doesn't just always go along. 'Cause that was a seriously uncool thing that Jasper did.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
I think Bella is COMPLETELY OOC. And I LOVE it!

PonyVamps chapter 30 . 4/21/2010
Wow. Where'd that come from? Didn't see it coming... o.O
justanotherditzyredhead chapter 30 . 4/17/2010
I was not expecting this at all. Wow. Poor Alice and Jasper, and everyone. I think I'm still in shock. Very well written though, I loved the description of Alice's transformation.
465 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »