Reviews for Rabies
lol chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
This story made me "lol" :D It was ULTRA WELL WRITTEN! xD It was funny, and I could clearly in my head imagine this easily as a real episode of South Park! :o
Lonely Jew chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Oh yay! What a great ending! I love Cartman's little story at the end. Before I realized he was writing it, I looked at Stan's name and I was like, "What?" But then I read that and it was painstakingly clear. LOL

I love how Ike figured into this! Ike is such a great but missused character, and I love it when people use him in their stories! He's such a great asset! And he helped to save Kyle, which was awesome!

Go, Stan! He's such a little hero! :)

And by the way, thanks for the excellent review you left my story. I would have just used the 'review reply' function, but for some reason it didn't give me the option next to your name. So here it is now: Thanks! You're awesome!

And you should definitely write more fics in the future!

Till memories,

Aub
Lonely Jew chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Oh Good good good! Ray-bees? LOL! That's priceless!

This whole thing sorta reminds me of the Exorcist a bit. Is that what you based it off of? I saw that movie and had nightmares for a month .. . I hope your story doesn't bring them back! LOL! Joking!

Great! Keep on truckin'!

-Aub
Lonely Jew chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh wow this was SO good! It read just like an actual episode of South Park- with the laughs, the mannerisms, everything! I especially like your Cartman, and that's a lot to say for me . . . because I normally don't like Cartman, ever, at all! Well done!

The plot is great, too!Just like a real episode!

-Aub