Reviews for Second Chance
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I really liked it. :D
Kawaii Tenshi no Hikari chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I figured the fanfictions for this series would be pretty small but I was surprised to see Sand Chronicles instead of Sunadokei as I was expecting to find it listed as that.

Anyway, I thought the scene was well written...slightly out of original timeline although I am guessing this occur during camp when An was looking for her sunadokei? but it doesn't fit the age... Therefore, the background was not too well explained because I don't remember An having thoughts of suicide that early truthfully, just that she was falling and didn't wanna take Daigo down with her later on.

Sometimes An seems slightly out of character, with the suing and the smirking but it's usually not a problem for me but cuz I didn't expect this to be AU, so I was expecting to see An, but other than being slightly out of character, it still matched overall. The imagery reminds me of the Sunadokei movie. Good job! :D
Beyond The Dream chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
O.o That was really good! Ann and Daigo go well together, don't they? :3
IWouldLikeToDeleteThisAccount chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
if this is ur sisterz i absolutly luv it!its gorgeous, absolutly beautiful.
CaiLing chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
It was certainly written from an unusual perspective, I noticed that Daigo was spelt incorrectly throughout the story.
maripinkkirby chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I see a couple of grammar and spelling errors...

Other than that, pretty good :)