Reviews for Rejection
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Well, what happened? What was Bella's plan? Did she jump off the cliff again? Did she run away with Jacob because she felt rejected?! What?!
Nicole-Lavinia1993 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Please update your story! I absolutely love it so far and want to know what happens next! }i{ thank you!
sanglin chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Will this ever be continued?
hockeymom4 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is a storyline I never envisioned, and one that you've made so very believable.

Bella's heartbreak is evident. It's as if she is resigned to the fact that "they don't want me". Yet, even with that rejection, she still holds their safety above her life. She loves them more than life itself, and she is willing to sacrifice her life for theirs.

She is clever to use the wolves as her screen. i imagine she continues with her Volturi plan quickly. The pain of rejection, of not being wanted, must be consuming her. Bella's death is her escape, as well as the gift of life for the Cullens.

Great job, and a really ironic twist on the story line. :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
come on I want too see Edwards reaction
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I like were this is going
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Please update this story soon. I would love to see what else you do with this.
dixie.do.little chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Wow, this is really interesting, well-written, and a unique perspective. I hope you're able to come back to it as I'd love to see what happens.
Peyton-Alice chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
moreee
Nicoolster chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I like it! Am really loving your writing even though I'm not a huge Twilight fan. Keep goong please!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
not only was the vote stupid, but this is an even dumber, classic Bella move. someone is just soo full of herself
sarah chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
oh please please PLEASE keep going!
mickeymackey chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
I hope that you are continuing this at some point. What a wonderful story.
genecorb chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Is this story finished? I want to know more, please? I'd like to say serves you right Edward but the angst of this story! I hope there will be a continuation. Something in between reading THTF
cheesytan93 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
I love it . Please continue the story .
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »