Reviews for Yellow Wedge Heel
phoebe.a chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I really liked how you showed Dorothy's vulnerability as well as Quatre's quiet strength in your characterization. I find that reading other Dorothy X Quatre stories, Dorothy usually has a more dominant personality. So, seeing Quatre's more masculin side is a breath of fresh air to me. I especially like the motions that Dorothy goes through as she struggles with her emotions for Quatre. I don't usually like reading stories in first-person point of view, but this characterization was so complete that I didn't mind at all. I thank you for this piece. Excellent job!
Empress Scarlette chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Rereading this brings back memories. Now I want to see gw again! I love Running from Safety more though.
sassy girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
bwahahahaha!

fairytale adik! Haahaha. So amusing that Quatre will offer that loafer. so cute! more 4xd
Nixie002 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I loved the Cinderella reference! It's such a cute story ] I liked how you kept Dorothy in character the whole story. She never seemed to be the type that would ever fall apart completely. And I really loved Quatre's shoe offer! Haha It was amusing. Great story! -
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This is just so cute!

But gawwd, I never expected Quatre will do that! I love this. And I see you have this inclination towards fairytales, eh?

thumbs up, keep writing.
Kreisha chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
THIS IS HELLA AWESOME! ]]

me continuation pa? :D:D
jay chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i Love it really _. well, already aware that you're a good writer but still. i missed your stories. and this 1 is really a good one. anyway, i'll be glad to read some more. yNgAtzZ...
SlythCommand chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Haha, this was really cute. :D I love how poor Dorothy is just "Ugh, I'm Cindrella?" XD Very nice.
Xardion chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Oh this is good. Never would have thought Quatre to be so bold. Shows what I know, huh? I've been trying to write a Quatre/Dorothy fanfic for the longest (favorite pairing), but it's harder than I thought it would be. Fanfics like these help out the thought process, so thanks, sort of. Great work.
ViciousBluesummers chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Nice little one-shot you have here, not an SK update but it's just as good. Remember to keep writing so i have more great stories to review.
j2040 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
love this one. thanks!

i want more of this fic but i cant deny the fact that really love how it ends there and how they start another. :)

more of 4xD please.
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
It's good to see more of Quatre and Dorothy these days from you, I adore them together, unfortunately, the 4xD pairing has been stagnant these past few years. The story had that right sense of honesty with a 'tude from Dorothy and that cuteness that I decided to just surrender to.
Terra chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This is how I like my fluff. Cavity-inducing, teeth achingly sweet! And notawuss!Quatre is always welcome. Dorothy's one of those people who secretly want to be dominated, hence her interest in strong men (see: Dermail, Treize, Zechs, Heero) so good job with having Quatre straddle that line between concern and daring.

By the way, I added SK to my 4xD C2 (Desert Rose: The Duchess and her Prince). Sadly, there are just so few 4xD fics! Do you have any recommendations? I haven't had a chance to read beyond the first chapter of SK yet but so far, I like what I see. 4xD always needs more love! Keep on keepin' on!