Reviews for Deleted Scenes and In Betweens
Traveler of Worlds chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
This is a really sweet Ben/Abigail chapter! You seem to have a good idea for their characters, this seems like a scene that would actually be in the movie, like something they would say to each other. You are doing very well so far without a beta, but I would suggest getting one, even if it's just a friend of yours who could spot anything you might miss. So far, great story!
Allie chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
I LOVE IT! I REALLY, GENUINELY LOVE IT! The banter between them is perfect and Riley is quite the Riley. Everything is great! I look forward to the next chapter. Sounds kinda juicy! :)
BananaPieThiefX logged out chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Poor Riley! -hugs- They spell my name wrong too! Its R-a-c-h-A-e-l! Don't forget my A or Riley's E! Heh.. sorry. I just had a cupcake. I love the chapter and the entire idea of the story. The next one looks good too :)
BandGeek58407 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Aw, quite cute! Sometimes BenAbi can be a little...I dunno, but I liked this. Just the right amount of fluff. _

The next chapter preview's already got me curious...teehee!
Allie chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
WOW! lol pretty funny! I like it. You should add more deleted scenes and in betweens (very cool title) :)
Penn Flinn chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Haha, so cute

More! Please?
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
*snickers* That is quite a necessary scene, needless to say! Poor Riley...he'd better get some sort of action in number 3! _
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
XD aww that's cute! I hope you write more!
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 1/21/2009