Reviews for The Lesson
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
*sighs* she's not dead! thank God!

AWESOME STORY! What a great lesson for Lord John Roxton! What a great way to tie in Osric and the fairy!

:) :)

Wonderful job!
samantha a.k.a lost world freak chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Great story I thought Marguerite was dead for a while there turned out happy in the up the good work and the writeing.
SunKrux chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Awww, I remember reading this the first time and liking it...guess's better the SECOND time around. :) I kid you not twinny, you are GREAT! :D Thanks for writing this...keep 'em coming! Love ya!
Aria chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
This is one of my favorite TLW stories! You

captured the essence of the show and its characters so perfectly - just wonderful! I can

read this story over and over and it touches me

every time. I hope you'll be writing more in the

future because you definitely have a gift!
Audrey2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Awww...nice job. Write more!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
wow. it was heartbreaking in the beginning, but then it was just so sweet...aww! wonderful job.
Evil Irish Eyes chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
I really love this, how creative you are! I especially love how he sobs uncontrolably at the sight of Marguerite, very touching. YOu are a very good writer please continue to do it.
Susan chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Really well done! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Everyone remained perfectly in character. I loved the feel of the story and the fact that you wove past events and characters throughout the narrative. I hope to see more from you and often! Thank you for a very pleasant read.
Eva chapter 1 . 12/8/2001 dear...this was BEAUTIFUL! I have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. Just what I needed on a dateless Saturday night. Something to take to bed tonight and dream about. What I loved most was Roxton waking up cradled in Marguerite's lap and then sobbing uncontrollably while she held him. You write beautifully, so tenderly, so descriptively. I hope you keep writing, because you definitely have a talent for it.

Nala chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Good idea! But I was really happy that everything was a dream at all.

Insa* (Prue)
Nic chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Lovely story. Just perfect.
Starlight chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Perfect! What more can I say?
Tessa to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
What a lovely story, I really had to wipe away some tears. I just loved it. Very well written. Taz
juliette chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Aaah, -big sigh- a story just how I love them!

You described very well Roxton's feelings, so well I almost cried myself! And the end... so moving!
TLWROX chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
You know how in love I am with this story. It was like ripping out my heart, stomping on it, and then sewing it up and placing it back. Wonderful, just glorious. (that doesn't sound too wonderful though... ;) Can't wait for you to write another fic! :) :) :)