Reviews for How Far We've Come
LunarNightDreamer chapter 31 . 3/6/2014
Hunting For Stars chapter 31 . 12/2/2012
i like the story
Rose's.wings chapter 30 . 2/2/2012
T.T Wah! I've reached the end of what there is! I want more so bad! I want to find out more about Knight and those femmeling terrors chasing Bumblebee (so cute by the way :D I loved that part!) and what's going to happen to, well...everybody!

Whew, coming off my desperation a little bit. n_n; Anyway, I really liked this chapter, in case you couldn't tell. I especially liked that last part between Drift and Wheeljack. There's just got to be some goodness left in him that hasn't been trampled into dirt!

And I didn't think the bots could streak either... o.O Help! Save me!

I can't wait for more! You're doing an amazing job with both the plot and the characters. You should be proud of your work.

Rose's.wings chapter 26 . 1/31/2012
Gah! Drunken frat party! XP That was all so great, even the not so good parts with the fighting (nnot that the writing wasn't good, just what happened was, well...bad) I loved it when Maya tried to ride Ravage like a bronco. Awesome! Oh, and the cyber-zombies that only Red can see. *laughs maliciously* Genius.

But Drift! No! He can't be *evil*! He can't! Wah!

I'm real excited to find out about this new femme too. Curiouser and curiouser.

And the twins now have their own twins! Hahaha! Serves them right!

I can't wait to find out what's next. I hope you update soon! I don't want to run out of story! T.T Sad...

Love your work!

Rose's.wings chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
*Sheepishly grins* Me again. This is what I get for drinking too much coke at dinner...but I just had to say that I loved the candies. They're amazing. He can be a pain in the backside most times, but you just gotta love Sideswipe. n_n
Rose's.wings chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Okay, so I know this is like, my third review today or something like that but AHAHAHAHAH! Let the evillyness begin! Can't wait to see what they do to Prowl. Mwuahahahahaha!
xSpellboundx chapter 30 . 1/6/2012
Good grief I wish you would keep going with this fic! :( It really is sooo good :) As is the case with all your writing :)
Leonixon chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Ooh I love these stories! I hope you continue it! I can't describe how awesome they are! Please update soon. D
MoonWallker chapter 30 . 5/26/2011
Noooo!This cant be the end!Please write mooooorrrreeeeee!Need more chaptersssssss!

PS:Awesome story by the way!
StarlightDragon1636 chapter 30 . 12/14/2010
Boot camp huh? That'l be fun to read. I look foward to it Panic.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 29 . 10/27/2010
amusing well written story.
chaitea16 chapter 29 . 5/27/2010
Joey is still fun and the preferred squishy of this fic. Though Maya is finally starting to grow on me a bit.

As always I'm still completely enamored with your Wheeljack.

Also looking forward to more Drift redemption as well as where exactly this crazy plot is taking my beloved characters.
chaitea16 chapter 28 . 1/26/2010
I'm still not sure how I feel about the influx of new characters but overall you still have me hooked on the plot.

awesome to see another update and that poll question is all sorts of promising.
Dragon260 chapter 28 . 1/15/2010
I hope that Drift knows what he's doing...and if he's going to go to the Bots, I hope he can make it...
518456154255 chapter 28 . 1/12/2010
Does anyone actualy know how they interface or are they all just theorys that fans came up with?