Reviews for The Experimental
zarien chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
got any more hope it is good so far
mrawgirl09 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hello there.

I'm not really a new reader, but I did discover this after you've updated last. I really liked this fic, and I kept coming back to check on updates (yes, I put it in my alert list, but I still like to reread things that I like very much) but soon I forgot about it.

Now it wouldn't be so bad because I've already put this in my faves list and I'll still come back to it and reread what's here then and again, but this is one of the two fics that I can't let go just yet.

I really do love this concept of introducing a team of women for the first time, and it was getting very interesting, though cheesy at times, but interesting nonetheless.

So I would ask of you, if you haven't given up on this fic, to update? Please?

I would still very much like to know how this ends, whether it ends with them being deployed, or failing, or if there's a bigger plot point than that, or something, but I would very much like to know.

So Please, please, PLEASE, could you see through to the end of this story?
cloudbreath9 chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Really great story, love how you get into the personality of each class and also how the guys react when the women beat them :P It's been a month since the last update... hope you update soon!
Distinguished chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
Good stuff! Definitely looking forward to updates!
Omega Scythe chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
and the revival of a wonderful story comes to pass. Christ, I've been waiting for this. Hooray for calling people on their bullshit; something that isn't done nearly enough in today's world. Another chapter, another bit of my life well spent. I eagerly await the next installment.
Konoton chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Wooho! An update! I've been looking forward to this!
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 2/20/2010

Fonkirby chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
Well, I like it so far. Can't wait to see our buffed up Heavy .~
Omega Scythe chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
I have to say, this story is incredibly enjoyable. And we haven't even gotten into the romance yet, so well done achieving that. Always have had a weakness for feminine versions of the TF2 crew; the characters in this are so well done that it makes them believable. Now if only we could convince Valve...

Looking forward with great anticipation to the next chapter. Keep it up; this story is fare too unique and interesting to be abandoned.
ArmoredSoul chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
I can't wait to see how this all turns out.

The ladies are well rounded so far, very good at what they do and seem to be starting off pretty well as a team.

I'm curious about their Heavy, as it's going to be hard to find a female with that kind of upper body strength, though I've met some farm gals whose job it is to take care of the various farm critters and chores and such, and I sear, the majority of them got muscle mass that would put a professional football player to shame.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Go Engie!

Konoton chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
This story is f'in awesome. Keep doing great!
Teatime chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
This is really cute and fun to read. I hope you haven't abandoned it. I look forward to future chapters and the arrival of Heavy. :)
Michelle chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Wow, this is great! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, please continue!
Mosh Evo chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
I hope you carry this on as we havn't met the heavy yet :P

Great story, please keep updating