Reviews for The clown in your dreams
DarkSakura159 chapter 11 . 9/3
I completely fall in love with this story! Please, if you are still active in fanfiction, please please please continue this!
kamimeraku chapter 11 . 8/9
A really touching story and i loooovvvee it 3.. I really hope you continue
Reader chapter 11 . 7/7
I...need...more...reading...material...NOW! This is a desperate attempt at this thig called a plead for more of your AMAZING writing. Please, this Damned Reality is just SOOOO boring without it.
Sincerely, A Shadow.
jy24 chapter 11 . 5/3
Oh, come on! This is a great fanfic that is about to finish the final act. I wonder who is next, please come back and finish the show! Please oh please, this is getting really exciting. I really want to know how the white clown kept getting into the exorcists' dreams and that he kept showing them Allen's past. Please do continue.
APH Liechtenstein chapter 11 . 4/5
This is so amazing. Allen and the others are portrayed so magnificently. I love how you put Link in there and made him out to be a decent guy- most fanfictions have him as evil. Please complete this, it's too wonderful not to end!
Shadow Spears chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Aww I wanted to see how it ended! Please update soon!
Deugemia chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
I have to say, I spent a week reading this whole thing, and man, it did not disappoint me! This was really cool! Hope to read the chapter when it comes out!
UPDATE SOON chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
Is Komui next? I'm confused so please update it is being waiting. Have you ever read a good story that you really love, I mean REALLY LOVE? And you figure out that there is going to be another chapter or a sequel ore something? The apprehension is killing me to know what and who is next and what's going to happen to Allen and the ark!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
Love it! This is an amazing story! Can't wait to see the next mask and when Allen wakes up to set the people in the ark up the good work.
AnimeFanAnonymous chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
Keep writing! Keep writing! Keep writing! Keep writing! Keep writing!
PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH PLEASE FINISH
Love the story and the art that goes with it, you are very talented in writing and drawing. Thanks for writing but you should have continued, I can't believe you actually left it without continuing for so long. And it is one of the best d gray man fanfics I have ever read so thank you again. but seriously, You need to finish this or you're going to get a ton of complaints(at least more than before)
amenokuma chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
Wow. This is really good and I really like your art, too. I hope someday you can finish it :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
I dont know where the road of life has taken you or if you get this post but i have to say this story portrays (in my opinion) Allen-kun PERFECTLY! I sincerly hope you get this message and soon post the next chapter! and for anyone else reading this post... why is it that some of the best storys i find havent been updated in years! it makes me a little depressed... not that all of the other stories are bad and all alot of you people have AMAZING STUPENDIOUS OF THE CHARTS Talent! anyway i hope i was t mean at all...
Candy Crackpot chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I absolutely love this fic! It's beautifully written and dramatic! I love the way Allen in portrayed and the dramatic dialogues and monologues. Please continue soon! I can't wait to see how this worls out!
leafpool5 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
these are awesome please update soon
JinkiesCrown chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
This story is so amazingly written! I love how long the chapters are, and how many details there are! _