Reviews for Stupid Red Notebook
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Cute story. I enjoyed it. Thanks
mars992 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
BPOV BPOV BPOVBPOV BPOV BPOVBPOV BPOV BPOVBPOV BPOV BPOVBPOV BPOV BPOVBPOV BPOV BPOV!

Amazing. I loved it.
MayeGirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow! This is soo cute and sweet!
megan hollywood00 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I would love if maybe you could write more for this story . Maybe Alice and jaspers wedding etc
Naomi M chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
It was really gd and cute
solosinger1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh that was too cute. I loved it :D
OperaGrrrl chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This was your first work? WOW! I love your portrayal of Edward! I'm about to read Geek Love: Edward's Story, and I hope that that Edward is as romantic and 'swoon worthy' in his feelings and thoughts as this one!
vicariousfiction chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was just lovely, truly a nice light read, your very talented hope theres a lot more to come.
MinnieShannon chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aaaaaw it's so sweet! In a weird kind of way, but stil sweet!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is a good little Twi-like epic. Thanks for the HEA and lack of angst. You could have thrown in lots of problems for them but I appreciate that you didn't.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was a really sweet and fluffy story. :)
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That's sweet. I loved how you only made them a couple of (years?) apart. I don't really like large age differences. I tolerate some if it's a good story but anything over 5 or 6 years kind of freaks me out.

This was a refreshing story compared to the other angsty (if that how you spell it?) things out there. Sometimes I hate angst, It drives me insane.

Was this your first posted story? If so it was a great entrance. I really liked it.
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
loved it,loved it! please do full story like this
staygoldenmaii chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
so. cute.
rockstarvampire chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I wish there was a sub-category "cute" so you could add it to the description of this one. I kept putting off reading it because the idea of a teacher/student relationship and the accompanying hard times made me wary but it's such a fun piece! Alice would have driven me beyond nuts, I'm glad there were no annoying Jessica/Lauren/Tanya characters, and the happily ever after makes me smile. :)