Reviews for Smile
Sam chapter 10 . 6/29
YOU GAVE UP ON SUCH A GOOD FANFIC! WHYYYYYY
Every time it says smile I smile
kpopvocaloidsoul2 chapter 10 . 2/25
This is one of the best soul eater fanfiction that I've ever read so far! I don't know what discouraged you to stop writing, but this is REALLY good. So I hope you don't stop writing this anymore. Please update and continue! I can't go on without knowing what happens next!
cinnawapan chapter 10 . 2/18
oh boy that was good. so sad you won't apparently continue this!
RM's-Dark.Soul chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
Please update! Also I love your disclaimers, they're hilarious.
Coolcandy14 chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
Hi, I have SERIOUSLY enjoyed your fanfiction and really want another chapter. Your amazing and I hope you carry the fanfiction on, please
Reader chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
I NEED MORE!
This is amazing, and I really like reading it. Please, PLEASE, please UPDATE SOON!
Thank you for posting this so us readers could read it.
Sincerely, A Shadow.
Zexalloverforever39 chapter 10 . 5/26/2016
OH MAH GAWD PLEASE UPDATE, I NEED THIS STORY
AltairSnow chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
...no... more...?
...Sadness... so good
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
As I'm reading the part where Maka finds out Soul is dead, *I "play" the characters, usually the ones I relate best to, so...* that song where it goes "I'm halfway gone..." and the one which says "If today was was your last day..." are playing, so I'm sitting on my bed at 12:46 a.m. Eastern U.S. Time crying my eyes out. So, for that, thank you. Actually, I DO think it was a good story, I just started crying uncontrollably. I *think* it ha to do with the fact I broke up with my bf recently, but that's besides the point. The point is, you are a great story writer.
- DeaththeKidOCD
Blu7711 chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
It is an amazing, awesome, and cool story, but can you please update a new chapter, pretty please.
AnimeFlower chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
Omg! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
sweet jolly fucken ranchers chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
More!? Please!?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
omg omg omg u have gotta finish its so different and i love it please finish and soon
BOB x SOUL chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
wow I really like this story so it goes to my approval I know their's a low chance of you reading this but I hope to read more from you:3 . sincerely the god of stupidity bob juan pablo