Reviews for Smile
OH MAH GAWD PLEASE UPDATE, I NEED THIS STORY
AltairSnow chapter 10 . 5/25
...no... more...?
...Sadness... so good
As I'm reading the part where Maka finds out Soul is dead, *I "play" the characters, usually the ones I relate best to, so...* that song where it goes "I'm halfway gone..." and the one which says "If today was was your last day..." are playing, so I'm sitting on my bed at 12:46 a.m. Eastern U.S. Time crying my eyes out. So, for that, thank you. Actually, I DO think it was a good story, I just started crying uncontrollably. I *think* it ha to do with the fact I broke up with my bf recently, but that's besides the point. The point is, you are a great story writer.
- DeaththeKidOCD
Blu7711 chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
It is an amazing, awesome, and cool story, but can you please update a new chapter, pretty please.
AnimeFlower chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
Omg! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
sweet jolly fucken ranchers chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
More!? Please!?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
omg omg omg u have gotta finish its so different and i love it please finish and soon
B.O.B. X SOUL chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
wow I really like this story so it goes to my approval I know their's a low chance of you reading this but I hope to read more from you:3 . sincerely the god of stupidity bob juan pablo
Rokushi Stories chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
I love this story. I wish I read it a long time ago
I doubt it but are you gonna continue this story!?
I mean you updated in 2011 and its 2015... So theres a low chance of you continuing but I hope you do!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
I have no clue if you know this or if you planned it but the equation in chapter 7: x4•(square root of 64) and yx/16 all of that and y2 so yeah I have no idea why I did that I just have nothing better to do...

BTW I really like this fanfic and also in one chapter you apologized for Kid being OOC but you pretty much described him perfectly
The girl who envies books chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
The fug you thinkin, putting Wes in as a teacher! You know as well as I do that soul hates his older brother! They better not have a fight in the middle of the school! Cuz that'd be huge! ;) ;)
strawberryblood13 chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
West is Soul's older brother do i get a cookie now. :3
Thao chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Ohmygosh! Soul's birthday!XD but why is he so depressed ):?
Thao chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
No rush! The story is really interesting and i like this soul somehow. I find him rather cute. w
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2014