Reviews for Smile
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh...about Shisui, it's been so long I forgot that they'd called him that! (I watched the anime for chapter 401; i think they called him 'best friend' or something. Definitely not lover.)
And of course itachi/shisui is could it not be? ;p
lovely work as usual!
CreativeChilde chapter 1 . 10/24/2011

i simply love the shisui death scene

i know he's my favorite and all

but his death is soo...vague

just dead in the river

that it can be interpreted so much and this was good

oh this one was very good 3
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
it was beautiful T-T and sad *bawls eyes out*

i support this couple even more due to chapter 550 :D I don't think Itachi outright killed Shisui (assisted suicide maybe?) so that makes me feel a bit better :)
MaiaNishikawa23 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I know you might be reading the one in japanese, but for the sake of argument...

not gay.

Felineguardian chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
So sad! T.T Awesome story too!
11111111111101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
mm...i think when they said "lover" in chapter 401 page 10 they were talking about someone else, since they also put "his friend" in the list.

it would be interesting to find out who the lover was though...

i really love this fic though! it's very well done. :D
Lunalover009 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
itachiXshisui 4eva! i really think this is a canon pairing i mean come on the manga says lover right and plus itachi is so gay he paints his nails and everything!
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh this is so sad! I love it! Wait, does that make me a masochist?
PhoenixKeir chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Nice story!

Really enjoyed the ending in particular.

Good Job!

kyome-kitty chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
D I really liked that. as seen by my smily. :) It was very, very...umm...i don't really know...U

it's definatly a good thing thou, whatever it was.
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Indeed, shisui does need a lot more attention... even though he's such a minor character, there is something highly fascinating about him... maybe, its just that you have to imagine that it would take someone realy incredibly to catch Itachi's attention. And oh, this was a bit heart breaking ' I love reading these, what few there are, but this is the first in depth stroy (even though its short xD) Ive ever read that is based solely around the act itself.

It's a lovely thought, that Shisui might have been so kind to Itachi like that (something about his character, maybe just his name, always seems to invoke in fanfic writers a sense of kindness), I do not know.

I like your writing style, too. Its almost... informal, while at the same time you keep a definite sense of structure and flow and purpose. Oh, but this is so sad. If I were Itachi, I would never have done any of it, he must have cried.
90MLLu chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
A very emotional fanfic I must say It's very good indeed. It's well written and well described! The idea to write about Shisui's last day before he dies is brilliant.

I like the last line in particular. It moved me a lot

This is fantastic. Love this very much. Great work(v)!
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
x] Oh yes, they say "lover" as in "sex-partner" not girlfriend hehhehheh

We are definitely in need of more Shisui fics, :] Good job!
devotedtodreams chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
*sigh* Pointless? Are you kidding me? This was AMAZING, my friend! Masterful! And it was posted at exactly the right time too - I woke up having conjunctivitis and cramps this morning and had to go to the doctor. Nothing big, but meh, I hate it anyway. And when I got home, I checked my emails before Mom brought me to the train station - and when I saw that you had published this, I simply HAD to look at it first! _

Later, at work, my boss and a colleague were talking about going to the mountains and stuff, but me? I was sitting there, daydreaming about Itachi and Shisui! And it's all thanks to you! So chapeau once again!

As usual, fantastic vocabulary, good sentences... it all fits perfectly, like a puzzle. Damn, I feel sorry for Shisui... It was so sweet that he smiled even when he was facing death! I wouldn't put it past him, not at all! And I'm sure he forgave Itachi - after all, it was said that they were close ;)

So thanks again for yet another wonderful story! Yeah, Shisui does deserve more attention! *raises fist* Oh, and about the quality of the writing that is up for debate... my verdict is: EXCELLENT! Keep up the great work!
CeruleanCypher chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh my god... _

Seriously...poor homework, now it'll never get done ;)

That was some high caliber writing there though Skyward - not pointless at all!

I've always wanted to read something about Shishui's reaction during his death.

Your interpretation is so sweet...yet so DEPRESSING!

Especially because I can't be a stubborn fangirl and insist that Shisui's alive...

dd told me about yall's religion, and I laughed when I finally understood that strange password for all those doujinshi she's so generous to send.

(And gee golly they're awesome w)

Back to your awesome story here, though.

I think my favorite line was when Shisui thought, "Smart..always so smart, dangit. They’re going to think I killed myself. Great. Thanks a lot, Itachi".

Haha XD. That Shisui, light-hearted to the end...

Don't know about the love stuff'd be great actually but it conflicts with dd's world (Sasuke and all)

I get fits thinking about a little threesome.. (o)

Great job on this story!

I thank my stars for the day I found dd and then you - you guys truly are some of the best Itachi/Sasuke/Shisui writers ever!

Lots of love and cookies!