Reviews for Unwelcome Reminder
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Beautiful realistic fic. The ending fit as well. Thank you for posting!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Aww that was great. I cried during the last chapter. Very IC House and Wilson. *favs*
passionfornight chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
That was cute. It shows that Houses and Wilson's relationship is perfect in every way. They know each other where it counts and are able to do something with that knowledge. Was anyone else happy when House's dad died? Anyway, very nice story.
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Aww. There's no way you could have ended this story better. You had no reason to be worried or anxious at this chapter, it was perfect! I mean it! ) Love it to bits! Loved this story! Very well written. Awesome job. Fabulous explanation, loved the deep emotional ties. I think from now on, having shared that piece of information maybe the day wouldn't be so bad anymore. Ahah. Loved Wilson's present, and type of present it was, the "sorry-for-being-so-pushy" haha. Loved it. Superb job. D
Alex Redstone chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Aww, YAY he told wilson...though that was inevitable. You wrote the characters pretty well. Great story!
Extraho chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
uh, that's exactly how my guitar feels...love it though! Wilson always knows what to say...
beaglelvr93 chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Aww. . . Poor Housie. Someone needs to make him talk about it!

Great emotional chapter!

-Beagle
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Aw. This was a brillantly written chapter. I loved how it played out. Wilson's reaction was spot on. And I love how you had House try to walk away, "...well done Mr Cripple," made me laugh harder than it should, haha. Fantastically written, really love this story. So now we know it happend on his 15th birthday, that was such a long time ago, and several birthdays ago to still be harboring terrible feelings for birthdays, it must have been pretty bad.

Fantastic update! Excited for the next one!
Potterworm chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Good chapter ;)
Potterworm chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
This is an interesting story. I want to read more.
Extraho chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
*whines* what did he try to do on his birthday? - the one his dad is talking about?
Lady Merlin chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
oh! You've got me interested! I'm waiting to find out more!

Love,

Lady Merlin
beaglelvr93 chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Wow! You've got the emotions down perfectly with this! Poor House. . .
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Aw. Can nothing go right for him on his birthday? I'm so curious as to what his father was alluring to? Love how is mama pulled him down to her height haha, he's definatly a mama's boy.

Fabulous udpate. Really enjoying this story. Love how you keep giving just a little with each chapter, your killing me with suspence.

What will Wilson think when he sees House a bloody mess?
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Ahah. You most definately are doing something right! Great chapter! I really loved the image of House standing alone with the wind blowing his coat. Very nicely written. Poor Wilson, always saying the wrong things. Nice update!