Reviews for Different
Aria DeLoncray chapter 32 . 11/15/2015
Great story!
the awesome one chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
This is an awesome story its great
Doveflight chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
HAHA! SHE WAS A MERMAID
Doveflight chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
I wonder if "Prince" will appear again? It be halarious
Doveflight chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO CCCCCUUUUTTTTEEEE!
Doveflight chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Sea water..? *SQUEALS* This story could be a little... better written but the plot is very interesting and the whole "what is she" is addicting. I totally think she's a mermaid but normal water doesnt affect her :D
Doveflight chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Aww taking a shower means no mermaid. Hm... I wonder what she is then.
Doveflight chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Good so far though i don't know how i feel about so many povs. Obviously though if you stuck only to Violets then we wouldn't know what happened tonight but still *shrugs*
Doveflight chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Yolo Thats how i say hello. *insert gasps* I know xD You all must be thinking, "Its doveflight, she never comments on fanfictions unless their tales of the abyss or at the end after she finished the whole thing/whats done so far." Yep. I comment on stories, with the exception of whats above, that i see potensial, feel the need to ask something, or ect.

Anyways this can prove to be very interesting! I wonder why she hates the rain. Don't tell me... *GASP* Is she a mermaid? I hope so! I love h2o and twilight crossovers (or just a mermaid in general) cause the drrraaaammmaaa! The summary leads me to belive she's not human, as well as how it says human beings multiple times. Hmmm, oh well i'm going to read the rest now.
108DegreesIsHawt chapter 32 . 11/24/2012
By far my favorite story so far! You guys did an amazing job on this story!
lexi chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
i love your story\
Kitty chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
"I'll just crawl in my bed and become a vegetable" lol

I love that line so much!
Live To Ride chapter 32 . 9/17/2012
Amazing story!
Let'sDanceAgain chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
I love the story line and the whole thing is great! But please recheck the chapters before posting for any spelling or grammar mistakes. That's all.
galyardt chapter 32 . 2/24/2012
it was really good but i think that you ended it kinda fast and i think that it could have kept going like have a crazy stalker kind of way