Reviews for Evil Is As Evil Does
justyoumi chapter 4 . 3/21
Write more. There's not much stories like this and your writing style is easy to follow and the characters are in character with the show. Are the guardians going to find out about their escape and will there be an explicit sex scene. The idea of a scene between a spider and a snake is kinda hot. Please write more.
Verona-mira chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Wow, this story is very interessting, but this long break...will you continue it?

lg Verona-mira
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
"My brother was never subtle." Elyon said with a wince. "He HAS to make a big statement of power."

"You have to admit, as a plan, that was devious." Will said in grudging admiration. "He really thought it through."

"Well you can hardly fault his ability to plan. He certainly knew what he was doing when it came to me." Elyon added in a slightly bitter voice. "So my old friend has grown up into a beautiful young woman."

"A beautiful, busty young woman, with a more lethal shape available to her." Irma pointed out. "What are the odds she uses that form to...entice a little help?"

"This is Miranda we're talking about." Elyon pointed out and Will sighed.

"And we'll have to fix the mess, no doubt."

Irma gave Will a strange look.

"Duh." She said. "We're the Guardians. It's ALWAYS our job to do all of the awkward, difficult stuff. Sweet Candracar forbid that someone ELSE take the load!"

Very good, keep updating
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
"Miranda." Elyon began, tilting her head slightly sideways. "Is there something you're not telling us about?"

Miranda blushed in a way Elyon hadn't realised possible. In fact, Elyon was certain that NOBODY she knew blushed PURPLE.

"It'sss a private matter, my liege." Miranda said. "I'm glad that Cedric has done for me."

"Yeah, he really loves you, doesn't he? So what's happening?" Elyon replied and Miranda blushed even harder.

"It's not something my species talks about. It's a process that we prefer not to be observed doing." Miranda answered, before continuing. "It would rather be like me watching you and Aldarn's busy actions last night."

This time it was Elyon's turn to blush. "Ah, I see." Elyon murmured.

A really interesting story, keep updating please
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
You're on a roll today it seems. It's really interesting to see the history of the relationships between the main villians. Keep updating
RenkonNairu chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
The suspense is building and your narrative is inthralling and that last bit at the end was enchanting! 3 You really must update this one more often! But then again, I'm not really one to talk. I haven't updated my Cedirc fic yet either.

I am eagerly (yet patiently) awaiting an update.

-Renkon
RenkonNairu chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Its been a little less than a year since you posted this, so I guess the chances for an update are pretty slim. But if you could find it in your heart to continue, I would be much obliged to you.

Pretty please?
xXFrozenMistsXx chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Amazing! this story is so cool! sound effects are totally awesome especially the way you described cedric's voice!