Reviews for Am I worthy to love you?
Destiny-Rockr chapter 2 . 7/11
crappy grammar
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 5/12
Damn forehead, you really fucking screwed that up.
you suck chapter 29 . 5/3
Fuck you cliffhanger
ShadowDeathSkull chapter 3 . 4/6
-sighs- While this is a good read... I don't like that you're more focusing on NaruSaku... I really cannot stand Sakura... I was really glad when you made Naruto snap and lash out at her... that's exactly how I see her... "screw everything else as long as Sasuke will have me"
SakumoHetake chapter 29 . 3/22
Hey, I wish you would update this story, you have really helped me to appreciate Sakura. I love your story and was hoping it would be seen through to completion. I have never read a good Naru/Hina/Saku story that was completed and yours is by far one of the best!
I beg you to look past the haters and to write again for those of us who truely appreciate you and your work!
Sincerely, your loyal fan
Sakumo Hetake
the anime is a naru hina btw
SakumoHetake chapter 9 . 2/26
Just a thought, I would say that Hinata truely loves Naruto as she wants his happiness more than her own. Also, I love your story especially when reading it before I go to sleep. I appreciate your work!
Your loyal reader,
Sakumo Hetake
Shu Ouma GC chapter 16 . 2/9
It about time itachi return to the village and someone clear his name.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 14 . 2/9
I don't why people flake but I can tell you this is one of the best Naruto Fanfiction I have ever read.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 13 . 2/9
Wow... depressing... cry... great chapter though
Shu Ouma GC chapter 10 . 2/9
Teary eyes... cry
Shu Ouma GC chapter 2 . 2/8
Nice Chapter
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 2/8
Know you have discontinued this story but I'm still going to read it and hope one day you will restart it. PLEASE IGNORE THE FLAMES THIS IS YOUR STORY AND THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT.
1,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »