Reviews for Am I worthy to love you?
Destiny's Bond Will chapter 1 . 10/13
Not Flame! I repeat not Flame!
I haven't read the whole story yet (as you can tell) but you should really edit/ brush up on your grammar! It's... well in a way, HORRENDOUS! You could have more exciting words put in there, make the story as it should be, and most of all YOU HAVE TO FIX YOUR WORDS MAN! or just edit them. It works either way! It's not supposed to be flame but morely, friendly advice.
Shodaime Kamikage chapter 9 . 9/19
Well i an very unhappy with how you treated Shion, and just the mere thought of someone other then Naruto being the father of her kid sickens me greatly. I actually hope that since it won't be Naruto, that she just never have a Chiles and the pristess bloodline die out...
Naruhina Forever
landmoverman chapter 13 . 7/28
Yeah. This chapter in particular has made me wish I could reach through my screen and bitch slap the ever living hell out of Naruto...-_-'

Great story so far.
carloletsgo chapter 22 . 7/5
hagox chapter 9 . 6/27
I like this story, Please continue.

Sometime people think about other story, that is good chapter or bad chapter,

Or maybe people that they didn't like this story or who like this story.

But it doesn't matter, at least they did pretty good job writing a story, at least they did they best.

So good luck bro and keep moving forward. : )
TheGuestIsHere chapter 1 . 5/30
Is this a Sakura Bashing story? 'Cause she is bein' a total bitch
I'm so freaking upset that someone has ruined this story with so many ideas now I'll never know what happens with team kitsune flash and ino's revenge and also I'll never know if they make up and be a team again THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN! This was one of the greatest fanfictions I've ever read in my life btw the person who wrote this i love how you had chapters so long and plots, twists, and outcomes in the story if you ever find inspiration to update the story again please finish it's killing me to not know what happens next
Animaman chapter 5 . 4/4
One thing that is amazing is how Ino doesn't seem to remember being one of the main reasons why Sakura ended up abusing Naruto so badly.
NarutoUzumaki2001 chapter 3 . 3/19
Sakura's Father was not dead. he was shown in Naruto The Movie:Road to Ninja
hagox chapter 29 . 3/10
Man why did u stop, that was amazing, from chapter 5 I almost tear about this story, I wanna see next chapter, u got talent of this so please write again. :)
Red Ace The Firehero chapter 15 . 3/8
As I was reading this chapter at the part where Tsunade gave Naruto his team of Sakura, Ino, and Hinata, I thought it would be weird and funny as hell of Naruto made their codenames Blossom (Sakura), Bubbles (Ino), and Buttercup (Hinata) after the PowerPuff Girls.

As a matter of fact it would have been an even funnier if you made an omake out of that situation.

Other than that great chapter and great cliffhanger for the next chapter.
let me guess? i bet your a teenager are you not? only a childish whimpering brat would come up with this shit of a story... your version of naruto is ridiculous, naruto would never abandon his friends because of getting mad with sakura... the fact that you did it shows me how childish you are...
Iceninja21 chapter 10 . 2/12
Awsome story, love it
Good chapter though I don't agree with the kushina and itachi pairing but to each their own
1,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »