Reviews for Am I worthy to love you?
leezemio chapter 1 . 8/2
I like it sounds fun
Please finish the story your almost done i beg of you. This story was so good it inspired me and i want you to knoqw that this fanfiction inspired me to read so please PLEASE make another one, finish the story your fans want i beg of you.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/20
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/19
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/19
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/19
Kitsuneko chapter 1 . 7/13
My only issue so far is the complete disregard of the hole in his chest. At least have someone aid the healing or something. Heck make him show some exhaustion or dizziness after a while. He's not a jashinist. Other than that it's good so far.
ZonZus chapter 29 . 7/9
You've made your feelings clear on this so I can't really complain but I feel I should say this. Now you've most likely heard this a lot but yes the shipping wars were stupid in fact I think the whole final half of the original Naruto series was incredibly retarded. For various reasons I was knew exactly how Naruto was gonna end years in advance. But this story was really something special, it took the complete idiotic story of Shippuden and actually made it way better. I hated Sakura, not because of her crush to Sasuke or the shippers, I hated her because her character infuriated me. When ever I saw Sakura I had to force myself to believe she was the heroine of the story. However the way you portrayed her here was brilliant. I found myself actually cheering for this Sakura ( and mind you I hated her enough to curse people to death for supporting her) this Sakura was everything I thought Sakura should have been. Like I said you've made your feelings clear but I will hold out hope you continue one day cause this is a way better story than Shippuden ever was.
Babanzkiller chapter 29 . 7/4
man... i cant believe you stop writing this fanfic... well its up to you... l just wanna say, i love your fanfic
Namikaze-Uzamaki-Naruto chapter 10 . 4/23
Ik
Sterben-Salamander chapter 2 . 4/23
sasuke is a little b.i.t.c.h hope the hunter nins get him
Sterben-Salamander chapter 1 . 4/23
haha i love naruto snaping at sakura if you had naruto bitch slap her it would have been better i hope he doesnt get with her ever.
guest chapter 1 . 3/30
LOL. That last chapter makes you look like a fool. Kill yourself.
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 1 . 3/26
WOO YOU GO NARUTO tell sakura (pats naruto on the back and gives him 5 million dollarscome here and give me 5 you go bud hahahahahaha
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 3/15
Yeah. I tried but I really just can't take anymore of this. You need a beta reader BADLY.
I'm really not that picky when it comes to reading. I just expect every sentence to at least make sense if you read it alone. A lot of yours don't actually do that. The problems I listed in my previous review are still here.

While your writing might get better later on, I don't want to waste my time reading through a few hundred thousand words just so I can read the story without getting a headache.
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »