Reviews for Before the show
Skylar Owens chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
Why won't you update! I miss this story so much!
Skylar chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
Please update soon! I love it!
saturn567 chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
awesome update! lovely story!
saturn567 chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
so cute!
breadsticks12345 chapter 16 . 2/19/2010
This story was really good...

you really have to keep on writing this story!

Please write more!
blue talith chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
A road trip looks like a great idea for Melinda to get all her ducks (?) in a row!
8RainbowBright8 chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
Yay I'm so so so so happy you updated I can't wait to read more I hope you update soon
BetherdyBabe chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
I'm so glad you updated. I never got around to reviewing since I last read it, thought late would be better than never.

I love the little descriptions you give to lighten any conversation like my personal favorite: she said sweetly.

All of the sweet kisses you give them are greatly appreciated, keeps them in a loving mood and makes it all the more fun to read.

I hope we don't have to wait quite as long for the next update, I'm really looking forward to it. Enjoy writing it. :)
SweetLala92 chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
AW... I gotta say that i really love this fic!

The last part was so cute. Jim is just the BEST!

Please update soon! :D
A Fan chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
Wow! Update soon please. Great fic so far and it's so sweet. Jim & Mel are so adorable and your writing's awesome. Can't wait for the next chapters so please keep writing. It's a nice slight AU fic and you don't have loads of mistakes which makes the quality of your writing better.
believeindreams-believeinyou chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
aw. Keep going, this is one of the sweetest fanfics I've ever read. Ur an awesome writer!
BetherdyBabe chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
I just realized I never reviewed this story the first time I read it. I just finished reading it a second time and I completely love it. I really do hope you update soon because this is my favorite Ghost Whisperer story and you write them both so wonderfully. They are both so sweet in this story that it's hard to see it end here. Please keep up the great updates on this amazing story. :)

BB
BonesBooth chapter 15 . 7/30/2009
It's been a long time since I've read this story Please update soon
Beforetheshowfan chapter 15 . 7/30/2009
This chapter was so so great Jim is very kind I like his role in the show Keep up the great job
Jim Mel 4-ever chapter 15 . 7/28/2009