Reviews for When He's Mine
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hmm...never been much of a Final Fantasy 7 fan...but you're writing again? Nice to see you're still alive! I'm trying to get back into writing. Send me a message sometime :D
paprikaSTUDIOS chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I must say, this was definitely a different lookout on Tifa and it was very well written. The emotions came out with the writing which kept me in the story the whole way. Well done!

As for another thing...I was surprise to see my alert come in my e-mail! And if you've begun writing again, I am very glad about it. Even though you probably don't recognize this sn, I use to go by Seles. So many hugs! And welcome back :D
Tifa Strife chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
T_T this is so sad

poor Tifa

screw u cloud! (but i still love u)
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Holy freaking tomoly.

1. An email alert saying "New story from Cloud" was the last thing I was expecting to see.

2. It took me forever to remember login details for this site.

3. Holy freaking tomoly! It's been ages! Great to see you back (ish?)... I take it you were having a trip down memory lane?

Awesome fluff that took me back to my FFVII days, haha.
SLJ chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
T_T Wah! I feel so sympathetic towards Tifa. And as for Cloud... Ugh, it's scary to think that Cloud could/would be that way. ._. ...But you know, the more I think about it, this attitude of his could mesh rather well with his actual character. x_x Anyways, it's well written! Nice amount of detail indeed. D Thanks for sharing!

Side comment:

Wow, it sure has been a long time since you've written, CVD! It's always a pleasure to read a new piece of yours. I was so surprised to find a message from in my e-mail. It's been years since I've received any, since I too haven't been scoping out any new stories/authors. Ehehe... Well, I hope you find additional inspiration to write (maybe more FF or, dare I request... more H&M? xD) again soon. ]

Take care,

-SLJ
Synchypn0tic17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oohh I like it...interesting story! A very different portrayal of Cloud. Usually we all think that everything will be all well and happy for Tifa and Cloud after he returns...but how can we be for sure? This story makes you wonder just that. It IS sad though, I feel sorry for Tifa!

Really good stuff! Keep up the good work! :)