Reviews for Sometimes The Sky Calls
RedBlackDoYouHearThePeopleSing chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I never did like Bobo...
The Awesome March Hare chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
This is so cool. I love it and I can't wait for more.
Toast Lova chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I know it's been a while... but please continue! This is my single favorite story on all of fanfiction! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! *gets on hands and knees*
freakqueen chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
oh please,please,PLEASE is like one of the best muppets fanfics on here and I'm not just saying that because gonzo is my faviorte(thats just one reason)please update soon
zof chapter 3 . 1/20/2010

I'm so amazed! The Great Gonzo is my all time favourite and her I find such a good story about him?

It's like a gift!

First of all - you write the characters so well! Specially Gonzo, you're relly making him justice here.

And the dialouge is nice and floating, just amazing!

I do hope you continue writing this, you're making a great thing for all of us Gonzo fans!
a fan chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
please update soon! i can't wait to see what happens! :)
a fan chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
oh no! poor gonzo! can't wait to know what happens next, please update soon!
shopgirl152 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Great update! Can't wait for the next one!
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh man, this is awesome! MFS is probably my favorite theatrical muppet movie next to the Muppet Movie, mostly because Gonzo is one of my alltime favorite muppets! I'd also like to say that this is the most suspenceful story I've read in a very long time! That being said, I'll be eagerly awaiting updates! I haven't read your profile yet. Are you a member of Muppet Central? With your writing talent, we'd love to have you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
this is really sad! what kind of cruel people would do this to the muppets! i hope they'll all be ok! you best keep writing!