Reviews for Raimundo Lies
LittleIsisFlo chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
raimundo is dead...OMG! oh, dang!
victorionious chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh my gosh, that was so unbelievably sad! Excellent, but sad.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
While this is well written, a few pointers.

First... don't get me wrong, I am a Christian, but... I really think that it rather bashes people over the head with religion. A little more tact could have possibly been used here.

Second, Raimundo comes from a hispanic country that would likely be dominated by Catholisism. It doesn't seem to show this at all but seems to be a more of one of the branches of Chritianity that one would see here in the United States. So this puts off the fanfic a bit.

Third, have you ever heard of a good lie? For example, telling someone that there is no one back at the house when a surprise birthday party is being done? Raimundo's would fall into this one. And to tell you what I truelly think... the Christian thing to do wouldn't have been to pray about someone being a liar... everyone is a liar, but that the reason for him or her lying goes away.

Sorry to be a little harsh in my review. It is a very lovely fanfic. However... next time you put religion into your work, first, use a little more tact. Second, WWJD and decide, would the character follow WWJD or go against it. Certain subjects, even when writing fanfiction require tact as they are sensitive issues. People are more reseptive to it when tact is actually used.
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
AWW! THAT WAS SO SWEET AND SAD! Seriously, VERY well written with great description! I really loved it, and hope to see more from you. :D

*FAVES* .