Reviews for First Words
Xero chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
heheh. i liked the part about Zack (but thats just cus hes my fave video game character of all time) id like to say theres no way Zack would be narcassistic from birth, but we all were, he was just more so.
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Awwwwwwww. Really cute. Please write more.
Kaarina Helvete chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hah, awesome. All of these pretty much make sense. And I like how you stuck your OC in there, giving Seph something to love in his life. Zack's totally makes sense D Rufus too. I laughed when I read his. When I read Rude's though, man... poor guy T_T I never really thought about his past, hah. It's like he's so quiet all the time, we never get a peek at what his past could have been like. Good idea you have here.
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Your Sam so reminds me of Sulhadahne's "The Orphanage", one of the best fanfics I read here, where Seph ends up with a Sam! What a nice coincidence ;)
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Neat fic. My fave was Rufus' first words and sentence: I want it now! Spoiled little brat, eh? Nice idea, good execution...good job!
WingedKnights chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That is so adorable! Reno as a little child is kinda harsh on that fellow. Sephy-rock was so cute, first sentence was dedicated to Sam! This is an awesome gift! THANKS!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
wow, this was very interesting, i love the ideas behind each of them, and especially Rude, Reno and Elena's.