Reviews for Redo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I like this one! Very sweet! :D
Eightian chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ha! Lol! I love your South Park reference! It made me laugh out loud! xD anyway, this was cute. 3
wolfe13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ill admit, I really wish the episode ended like this now! Excellent!
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I like this ending waaaaaayyyy better then the one the writers came up with. DANGIT!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Ah, So That's The Real Reason Why Lassie Got The Chief To Sign His Check. Clever!

God I Just Loved The Ending Of This Episode. X3
darkrootsofearth chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
yes! win! this was amazing!
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
So cute! These two are the best couple on television. Great story - I loved how you played with the former lover line. When I first heard it when I watched that episode I almost exploded from the awesomeness of it.

And by the way, love the South Park reference slipped in.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was amazing!
ernkaiju chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Awesome! I was looking for a alt-ending to this ep and you provided it wonderfully. Someone had to use the "former lover" gift they gave the fans. :)
tbsavafob chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I just have to say that that episode of Psych is my favorite. I swear. *smiles*
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I loved it! I was planning on a doing a fic for this episode myself, but I love yours! That scene was so damn awesome for the Shassie-ness I nearly cried. When Drimmer said 'former lovers' I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe! I love the emphasis you put on 'former lover' when Shawn said it. It was humorous but somehow very sweet.

Favorite line: "He’s the one that killed Kenny – that bastard!" My god, I love South Park!

I really loved this, awesome job! Keep it up!

-claire

PS: Did you also squeal with joy when Lassie did the catch-the-bullet thing right before comericals in that ep? AGH!
Bobette chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
lol! "He killed Kenny- that bastard." OMFG! That was so funny! Great story. Hopefully we can expect more from you.
YunalanaStarphyer chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Haha, that's too funny. You stole my idea. ( I actually planned on submitting a story similar to this one the moment I saw the end of that episode. xD Thanks for beating me to it, because, honestly, I had no idea how I wanted it to go. D
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
OH Psych slash is nothing OOC. Shawn acts so gay in the show sometimes and this Episode was so- slashy.

I liked you fic, it was a good one.
VanillaSpiders chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I really liked how you had the episode tie in at the begining, and the end, it really made me wonder if that beautiful scene in the middle didn't go down between commercials or something. -shady look-