Reviews for Redo
PorkchopUno chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
That was sweet and cute! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I like this one! Very sweet! :D
Eightian chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ha! Lol! I love your South Park reference! It made me laugh out loud! xD anyway, this was cute. 3
wolfe13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ill admit, I really wish the episode ended like this now! Excellent!
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I like this ending waaaaaayyyy better then the one the writers came up with. DANGIT!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Ah, So That's The Real Reason Why Lassie Got The Chief To Sign His Check. Clever!

God I Just Loved The Ending Of This Episode. X3
darkrootsofearth chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
yes! win! this was amazing!
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
So cute! These two are the best couple on television. Great story - I loved how you played with the former lover line. When I first heard it when I watched that episode I almost exploded from the awesomeness of it.

And by the way, love the South Park reference slipped in.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was amazing!
ernkaiju chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Awesome! I was looking for a alt-ending to this ep and you provided it wonderfully. Someone had to use the "former lover" gift they gave the fans. :)
tbsavafob chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I just have to say that that episode of Psych is my favorite. I swear. *smiles*
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I loved it! I was planning on a doing a fic for this episode myself, but I love yours! That scene was so damn awesome for the Shassie-ness I nearly cried. When Drimmer said 'former lovers' I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe! I love the emphasis you put on 'former lover' when Shawn said it. It was humorous but somehow very sweet.

Favorite line: "He’s the one that killed Kenny – that bastard!" My god, I love South Park!

I really loved this, awesome job! Keep it up!

-claire

PS: Did you also squeal with joy when Lassie did the catch-the-bullet thing right before comericals in that ep? AGH!
Bobette chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
lol! "He killed Kenny- that bastard." OMFG! That was so funny! Great story. Hopefully we can expect more from you.
YunalanaStarphyer chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Haha, that's too funny. You stole my idea. ( I actually planned on submitting a story similar to this one the moment I saw the end of that episode. xD Thanks for beating me to it, because, honestly, I had no idea how I wanted it to go. D
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
OH Psych slash is nothing OOC. Shawn acts so gay in the show sometimes and this Episode was so- slashy.

I liked you fic, it was a good one.