Reviews for Dear Mello
Raxacoricosupercalifragilicio chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I cried. I don't know why.
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hehe, awhhh[:
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aw. Interesting concept. I know that's not much of a review word wise but it applies in may way I assure you.
Holli-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
THIS WAS SO CUTE D: *dies of fluffy overdose* i loved this. very meaningful. very sweet. very awesome. :3 dot ever stop writing
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aww! That was so sweet! *tears up* Matt was adorable in this one -
breaktherules chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I loved it, good job!
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I love the way the characters interact. Not just in this one, but in all of your stories.

I also loved the "Kinky hot genius sex" line. It cracked me up.

Great, like all the others.
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Aw. I think... I think I get it.
black laurel chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
That was...good. Really good.

I enjoyed.

There were the funny moments, like:

“If you go back to his place for kinky-hot genius sex, give me a call!”

But then there were the serious moments and...I really liked them.

Now that I finally remember I'll have to put my author alerts. *stalks*

Bahaha. :)
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Matt is awesome!

Er, which you already knew. I have to say, though, I think what I love most here is Mello being jealous of Then-Mello...
twelveoclock chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
cute...
RichelleShalark chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aw... I can totally picture Mello looking at an old picture of the three of them and being jealous of the younger him. And I can totally see Matt saving the picture even if Mello told him to get rid of it. He's the sentimental one. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
yet another bit of perfection created by you. this piece was very moving. it tugged at my insides.
anjuhleenuh chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I LOVE how you update so frequently and publish so many new stories constantly! -

Anyway, fantastic story, as usual. I've always wondered what "Dear Mello" really meant. I really enjoyed your interpretation of it :D
SapphireMistress chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
O_O...that...was amazing as always...gawsh...this is just so good! Yeah...writing Near is so hard to do...*sigh* ur great...

Love Matt's lines...XD

“If you go back to his place for kinky-hot genius sex, give me a call!”

Oh yeah...good one-mattykinz...XD

and yes, that just made my nose bleed...XD

so, what was matt asking for? y is he asking for mello to call? does he want to join in?

*laughs* ROFL...great story as always