Reviews for Just Friends
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
great story so far can’t wait for more please update soon.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
This was a great chapter can't wait to see what is going to happen so please update again soon.
JoBroLova4Ever chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
Omg! I'm in love with this Series. uu have to post more, Please I'm begging uu like Joe begged Miley! Lol! uur an Awesome writer Btw :P
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

this is a great story and I hope you will update again.
Mermaidgirl1018 chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Please update! I love this story!
LightweightLove chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
LOVE THIS! WISH THERE WAS MORE!
nileyfan1 chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
i love both pairs and niley is really cute together as is shiley
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so. Happy late Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays and New Years. Sorry about late reviews had family here and couldn’t get on my computer. I also kept forgetting to update.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
yeah great chapter.
hayley berry chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
wehh, we like Niley but we want Moe, haha were like whining to the computer right now, we have 7 days no class we dont know why but i totally love my principal right now, haha never thought we'd say that, update!
Melissa chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
I liked the way u've set the 1st bit out where shes inlove with shane but he rejected her i hate the part where u av started puttin where she falls inlve with nate cos wen u inlove with sme1 it stays like tht nd i just thnk u story is rubbish sorry it isx
surferchickk525 chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Aww, poor shane! but it was sorta his fault that he said he didnt care. hope you update soon! you're a good writer! :)
Lnriley96 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
Ahh, no! I can't believe it! Wow, awesome chapter! I love your style of writing. It's just so suspensful, and dramatic.. Awesome! Sorry, I'm just excited! I can't wait for the next chapter!
avreader8129 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
AH

that DID NOT just happen ! lol

well i gues i should of seen it coming,, but honestly i didnt

great job on this chapter

update soonn ! (:
DreamScheme chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I know i'm probably way behind other ppl who have read this story, but i just had to tell you it's really good so far! I can't wait to catch up and read the rest! )