Reviews for A Series of Escalating Dares
nayin17 chapter 7 . 6/8
Sexy chapter
NoTagBacks chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Just re-read this again (third time? Probably fourth time). It sure does feel like it could use a short epilogue to snip off the loose strands.
marinka chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I love the story and have read it so many times, but re-reading it today had noticed for the first time that Ginny should be wearing dress and not trousers. Same for her top I think as well, you have her here wearing shirt but she was in the dress in the bar.
nayin17 chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
hope you will continue and finish this
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Such a great line: 'She couldn't shake the feeling that as soon as she crossed the threshold, her secret would march right out of her, plop itself down on the sitting room sofa, and have a nice, cozy chat with her mother.' :)
Mommy3 chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Very good story, one of my favorites. Thanks for writing! :)
lilyluna13 chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
Loved3. Update:P
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Great fic
Taure chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Lol, the Daily Prophet article at the start of this is the funniest thing I've read in a while.
lizlovegood12 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Perfect! That's all I'll say! Bye bye! XDDD
daphne 13 chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
hahahahahaha loved it :)
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Great story! Are you going to update this? I'd love to read more! :)
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
I loved this line: "Can I be yours too?" Aww...
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
This was great! I loved Ron & George's "rating" really brought back some fun memories of my college days! Some girlfriends & I had a rating system of our own...we checked out the cowboys wearing their boots & Wrangler jeans, and gave them a Wrangler rating! ;P (Just our own little secret, though - we never told the guys.) Ahh, it's such fun to reminisce! :)
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Loved Harry's idea for the two of them to "ease into" the idea! I could almost see them with an 'It's now or never' approach, and wouldn't that be awkward! Thanks for writing this - I'm getting such a kick out of reading it! :)