Reviews for Now
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 2 . 7/15
awesome can u pease make more continue this story all the way to Naruto and Sakura getting married
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 1 . 7/15
omg hell ya for narusaku u know
K3V7 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Well Damn, that was intense. One of the most descriptive lemons/smut I have ever read; well done.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Ah, at least they have a heart to heart in the follow up chapter. Well done, enjoyable read.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
That escalated rather quickly, and it started out so innocent too.
RogueRaven18 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
silveroaks chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
nice! i'm not very much into reading lemons but i enjoyed this. and yeah, some people are definitely shy! :D when i first joined this site, i was one of them. then i grew up, anyway great job!
gtg chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
If you have not read other stories about naruto and sakura this is the most realistic. It makes sense . in like all the other ones.
gtg chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Nethis chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
very enjoyable story. Like you said at the end, i don't usually review straight up lemons, but because u wanted a review i'll give one :) It was a very entertaining read, the detail was exceptional, the plot was ehh (it's a freaking lemon, what are ya gunna do?). so overall... it's going in my favorites lol
MoonxCandycane chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
That was just great!
You did an amazing job.
Typemaster00 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
TypoWoman* not women...
anon12345 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
...THAT WAS SO HOT! You should do more narusaku lemon fics...just saying...
nyctus chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I had so much fun reading this! Of you're still looking for a beta I would be more than happy to help. Respond at cause for some reason, won't send me my messages. Most likely it's a Spam issue. Like I was saying before though, your writing style and delivery are amazing. You're very talented and I can't wait to look to see if you have any other stories posted. -Jesse-
fireguy0922 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
WEll, WEll, WEll written. It mirrors my feelings exactly. Love the NAruSAku pairing! I can guess almost every person who reads this is between 13-20 years old. Three Cheers for an Awesome novel! Huzzah Huzzha Huzzha!(that's not a spelling error)