Reviews for Steamy High
dark-lords-prote chapter 30 . 7/19/2012
i have an account on here and i posted one story and stopped posting after it but i love this story alot! is there a sequal?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
GREAT so far
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
i like emmett 2 hes funny
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
me likey except i thought tanya wud b mean
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Gahh! I love emmit he really is a big old teddy bear!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Looks great
sarahlouise80 chapter 28 . 8/31/2011
fantastic they all got a happy ending.
twinkletwi chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
I DEFINETELY like you're taking time with them! And I LOVE the detail that you've taken time to put in it.

I already love this story! You're doing a great job.

CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
LOVED IT
SarahxEmmett chapter 30 . 4/3/2011
I'd love for you to write more! Maybe a sequel to this story? I'm not on here as much as I used to be either, and when I was scrolling through updated stories I've missed, this one caught my attention! This story I think was the first fan fiction I read. Either this or The Red Line by Winddsinger. Anyway, it'd be great to see some more from you! And since this was posted like half a month ago, you might already have something new. :)
bow-peep-black-apples chapter 27 . 2/19/2011
I love this story so much
TWILIGHTQUEEN858710 chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
THE ADVICE YOU GOT FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS HILARIOUS...GOOD JOB ON THE LITTLE LEMON
KelseyBea chapter 30 . 9/9/2010
I have read you story over the past few days and I have really liked it! Besides some spelling/grammar errors it was great! The plot was pretty good! Except Bella should have been in college so Edward not only wasn't putting his job on the line but the law too... PLUS in high school Bella and Alice wouldn't be legally allowed to live on their own... Other than those few things I really liked it!
CharmLightLove chapter 28 . 7/17/2010