Reviews for Past, Presents, & Future
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
wow. great job. that was beautiful. the story of the gift of the magi is always touching to me. now with my fave characters, its even better. keep on writing. you're wonderful.
VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
One: Sorry about the language I am about to use, I only use this when someting is really great.

Two: O..M..EFFING..G, that is one of the best story I have ever read, it was not like all the others, it was a soft, but not to soft story. This story gets my best rating ever! 10 stars( I only ever go up to 6, btw(. :)

Are you planning on writing(or have wrote) any more stories with different genres? I would love to read them if you are/have.
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
What an absolutely wonderful story! I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it. Wow, you did an incredible job weaving their present with the flashbacks, bringing everything together.

Thank you SO much for sharing your story. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
crazeeria chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
i loved this story. The Gift of the Magi is one of my favs and I love how you took gave twilight the flair of it!
Insideitall chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Loved it. Goodluck in the comp.
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Sque! That's so sweet. And I've always thought "The Gift of the Magi" was THE most romantic story ever... screw tragedies. :)
bemylullaby chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
loved it!

good luck!
Craving.for.Icecream chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow, that story is awesome! One of the best B&E Stories I ever read (and I've read a lot).

Keep writing such great stories, they make me happy!
mish-p chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Lovely. Just lovely.
tehrager chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
aw. that was lovely.
mllesinistre chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wonderful job with this story. It was well crafted and a pleasure to read.
naelany chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
First story I read after WA. I'm stunned... and I think I melted a little... Love it!
pugmomma chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Great! Loved the whole thing!
eye ree chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
this was so cute!
Grendelsmother chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I bow to your genius. I thought this was well-crafted, well-plotted, and well-paced. The small touches and nods to things we've discussed on Ravelry and other shared-obsession fanfics were wonderful. Good luck in the contest!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »