Reviews for Let Me Be Her
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
You captured the Vulcan mind well, I believe. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That was good! Tear-jerking, descriptive, and hot at the same time. D
Ahlisha chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Bravo,good capture of Soval. A side rarely seen. Him being a widower and we had seen was the cranky old . hmm. Now we know why he is so surly.
please,continue on. What will be become of these two?
maba7x chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Very bitter sweet. Keep writing! :D
Allexxiell chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great story! Really! Soval is one of my favourite characters, so I am happy he finally got his own 'smut' story :):). The idea is verry well written, you should [must] definitely continue! Please! Make it a three or four shot at least ;). Or a whole new story!
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This was real good. There are so many characters in Star Trek, I am glad that you did a real good job with Soval. Thanks.
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Yep, still love it after all this time. Excellent work.
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I enjoyed both versions of the story - checked out the NC-17 original on Soval's annex. I'm actually kind of surprised that they don't have him in the characters list for this category on this site.

Think I'll go check out "First Light"...
HopefulR chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Thank you for your kind words. I have grown quite fond of Soval, especially after the Vulcan arc revealed so many compelling layers to his character.

jzeylyn, I did contemplate a sequel or two...I still might put them down one of these days... but the continuation that I ultimately wrote down turned out a bit differently. Check out my story "First Light."
bluedana chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
* “Passionate people who were robbed of our mates, but our passion remains. We are both in pain, both in need.” *

Not smutty in the least! (And that's a good thing.) I guess I'm drawn to stories that let Vulcans be emotional in their own way, not blocks of wood speaking in monotone. I like the way you acknowledge both passion and control.

Poor Soval. He grows on me more and more, the more stories of yours that I read. He's come a long way from Ambassador Pointy.
bina W chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This was a well written story. I can see Soval being very stubborn. But he is a good guy.

Bina
jzeylyn chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
You can't leave us hanging! Make it a two shot...or a three shot...or something! Please continue this story!