Reviews for A Mistake
Nice one
My Book of Demons chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I'm soooo confused :/
mayfire21 chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
What the hell! I feel for you cuz of your dad, but you just said he wants you finish what you start why'd you stop?
dreams51298 chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Great book (:
HappyAssassin chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
This is really good! Does max get together with human miu? What happens with sharkboy and miu? Continue please!
tayla chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
no i love it but sharkboy in lavagirl are the best couple ever i hate miu i wish she well die
prettydancerxx chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
im so sorry about ur dad im sure he's proud of you pursueing your writing because obviously your extremely talented :) i am kind of confused though..who is shiva and phoenix? anyways, maybe try and edit it or something but otherwise its perfect
JKiloveyou5 chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Im so confused, I thought the two where her brothers. Then he wants her? Did her and Sharkboy have sex? Whats going on? Who is this chick? Where is Max? Should i like the ice prince/king? I DONT KNOW! But I love it so keep going.
sandra chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
more please who gets lavagirl
Daxters chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
I started reading this story during the summer. When it was Thanksgiving and I found that you wrote another chapter, I was amazed. I have been waiting for months for you to update another chapter. Great story!
gnome12345 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
love this please continue but I feel so bad for sharkboy
Kaney chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story! It really is good. I'm excited to read the next chapter! You're a really good writer:)
puppylove98162 chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
O.o Wow, I mean, wow. Continue please?
Pheonix Autumn chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
loved it i think you did a great job and im sorry for your loss...

Happy Thanksgiving
Hair-Metal-Angel chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
Hey there, glad you're back. :) This is LottesBlossom's new profile.

First off, I'm glad you decided to finish this story again. And I'm also sorry for your father's death. *hugs*

And... I checked out your reviews, and why does the user q spam your reiews? :o

Update soon.