Reviews for First Daughter
CollapsedSociety chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
OMG please update its soooooooo AMAZING and i LOVE it!

love mii

Ariel
ddgs17 chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
wow, Tanya is a psycho! I thought this was going to be a funny story xD It's 3am and I'm kinda freaking out lol this is awesome! update soon
frankfart101 chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
HOLY SHIT! i love this book !

OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO BELLA!
BreGurl23 chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
hurry up with chapter 7 on first daughter !
TrueLoveSparklesOrBurns chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
OMG! This is amazing. How do you come up with such good ideas? Please write more. Is the rest going to be scary? Does bella die? sorry, question overload.
PlainJane2311 chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Good chapter. Not my favourite. Very graphic. Lauren is crazy! Update soon!

Peace!

P.S. You can respond to my reviews now; my parents don't mind.
Kason08 chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Wow, that is really scary. Are they going to kill Bella next? Lol! Sorry, I like to jump to conclusions and my imagination tends to run wild. So, hopefully you'll put my mind to rest and updated soon! Lol! But I don't want to push you. Take your time lol!

I love how you make Bella seem so innocent and naive but when we finally see what she's really like, it makes Edward and them naive. It's just... totally awesome lol!

Great job so far with your story. I'm loving it. There are a few grammar problems here and there but other than that, it's really good. Keep up the great work!
Linds.Loves.Vamps chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
oh damn!
Linds.Loves.Vamps chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
cute
J1766537 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
HEY, YOU NEED TO GO ON WITH THE STORY, BCZ ITS GREAT!
xXchampXx chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
hey that is really good...Tanya is really crazy also...keep on writing!
A is for Angel chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
oh my god

this chapter was wow:)
love-that-Lovelace chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
Oh gosh that Tanya is SICK.

Good chapter it rocked! Looking forward to the next one :)
details-withheld chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
AH! Someone get Tanya to a prision! And bring her a pole so she can continue with her "dancing"
details-withheld chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
I wag my finger at Bella for doing drugs. I also wag my finger at James for growing drugs. I also wag my finger at a lot more characters, but thats just 'cuz I don't like 'em. -wags finger- Naughty Bella! Bad girl! Bad! Shun! Shun!