Reviews for Shelter
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
hifield chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Very nice intimate scene - love these two!
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Sorry, for the extreme late reply! But, I loved the simplicity (sp) of the story. It couldn't have gotten any better! Loved it!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Again ah! Loved that Jen voiced her fear and Ronon heard and answered her. Loved “I promise not to die on you.” and Jen brushing his curls away and feeling that he was through the worst and he would survive this. Great little one-shot.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
great the together and Jen always there to care for Ronon
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Ah, this is beautiful. I really like the timing of Ronon saying 'it's not that ba-' and then the thunder clap interrupts, frightens her and he needs to reassure her, despite the weakened state he's in - making me think just who is giving shelter to who? Very clever -love it. Lovely, thanks x
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Beautiful. Lovely and beautiful. How anyone can not think these two belong together is beyond me. Such a wonderful little snippet. Love it!
bluhr chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That's just like Ronon, showing his protective streak for Jennifer, while lying around in agony in some murky cave, almost incapacitated.

Lol, when I read 'the cave where Jennifer had half carried him.' I thought it said carried, not half carried, and I pictured jennifer picking Ronon up and slinging him over her shoulder, as if he were merely a feather, and hopping happily to safety.

Highly unlikely, I realize, but in my defense, I've only just woken up :)
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wonderful chapter, their characters were spot on. Her talking to herself was precious.
penguinopus chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Don't all of us have episodes when we need someone to say that to us - "It's not too late" and "You're safe with me"? Great little story!