Reviews for Along Dream Paths
sayrenxzc chapter 1 . 2/20
...*clutches heart and dives in the feels*

This is beautiful. Thank you so, so, so much. Thank you. No words. Just... just. Thank you.
nesza chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I love these vignettes! They are adorable and something that could have really happened in their story.
Swag Giraffe chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Aaawwwwwwwww! XD I LOVE THIS STORY AHHHH! This is genius, pure genius. I LOVE this movie, it makes me squeal every time I think about it (just saw it last week! :D), and this precursor to the movie was just amazing. I love how shy you've made Seiji, and lol, STUPID JERK! Gets me every time. My family shouts it just to make me laugh. xD Hehe. You have done a MARVELOUS job. Seriously, you are truly amazing. There's a reason this story has so many reviews! And I just saw that you wrote a companion. I AM SOOOO READING! Onto the favorites this goes, madame! Thank you sososo much for writing!

-Swaggy-chan
Random Peep chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Cutee!
nonidipr chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Awe... cute. He's too smart to be a craft man :)
Paper Peony chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Thank you so much for exploring this rather questionable side of a less-than-fourteen-year-old Seiji. He's practically a scheming little shxx... I meant genius. One of the coolest junior high love story ever!
inferioridiot chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Aww, that's so sweet and adorable. :)
5arboosha chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This is so beautiful I wish it didn't have to end. But the ending was perfect. I love it!
axcel-lili chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
that was beautiful! it made me smile in a full-blown grin :)
DestinyKitten48 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is simply too wonderful for words! Seiji and Shizuku are so in character, I felt like this could have been in Miyazaki's masterpiece!

Somehow, you've made me love Seiji more by bringing his side of the story to life. He's such a shy but passionate guy, it's just too sweet!

Thank you for the wonderful read, I thouraly enjoyed myself! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
THIS IS PERFECT!
I positively adore this POV piece; it's so refreshing and a wonderful insight into the minds of boys hah:) Your portrayal is spot on and I can't help but fall more deeply in love with the two characters after reading this.
Grace chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I loved your work! It was brilliant! Thanks for expounding the story...
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow, this is great! I love how you describe Seiji, especially what he was thinking when he acted like a jerk that first time they spoke. Good job! This is the first Whisper of the Heart fanfic I'm favoriting. : )
lambtastic chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Lol. I love it. When I watched the movie yesterday, I gushed over the part when he told Shizuku that he was trying to get her attention for awhile:) Great story!
L.C. Li chapter 1 . 11/16/2011