Reviews for Death of a Possibility
XRosarioX chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow, well that was deffinitly a different interpretation to the usual 'veela soul mate' plots I've read; however I do find it fairly realistic. Don't get me wrong, I love reading the 'happier' versions, but your take on the situation is as I said quite realistic; Life isn't always a bed of roses so to say. Love for once certaintly isn't. The way you've written it is extremly clever and makes it an interesting read; taking on an 'insane' view point and manipulating it to form an underlying meaning/point. I had this long speech in mind whilst I was reading, but now my mind has decided to conveniantly go blank. -.-'' So I shall finish with; I think this is a good Fanfic which shows an alternate side to both Fleur/Hermione yet also to love as a whole; it's realistic and gave me goosebumps. xD
MinaRobins chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
i agree. for light to come into life dark must first be.

soul mates or death. intriguing idea.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I get it. It took me reading it a few times and reading your hints, but I got it. It was very interesting and very well well planned insanity.

-Kate
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I've always said that love is posion. It was making so much sense that I got confused. lol. *insane smile* Good oneshot. Not many ppl ever think about what will happen when love twists you into nothing but a shell. That once your rejected that you become hollow. This story almost reminds me of my story on devianthearts. *another grin* Again good work on this.
Kivalle chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Brilliant, utterly brilliant. Its very hard to find good insanity writers, even more so when the insanity makes sense, if you get my meaning. I'd just like to say thank you for that wonderful piece of work. Amazing.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
denso y deliciosamente sexual. el amor ideal y perdidamente enamorada. wow, that was amazing. i had my eyes glued to the screen to not miss a word, and yet i kept going back. your style is always hard to follow, because you are telling us so much with so few words. and this is so raw, i love raw. i get the idea: fleur knows (knew) that hermione is the only one for her, no bill, no nothing else. yet hermione is in denial, hence fleur's insanity. And I guess, I guess that Apolline is Fleur's mom that went to her one last time, knowing what it means for a veela or part veela to be denied, in order to give her release. She will meet hermione in the afterlife, the one place they can be together again.

laenamoradadeHERMIONE

p.s. translation: dense and deliciously sexual, the ideal love and hopelessly in love.
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow...i think you captured the madness pretty well! It almost seemed like from the joker in batman or something from stephen king... Great story!
Brazilian Hoe chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
AHH, MY EYES! D:

I kid.

Srsly, this is win. It's totally morbid and insane but I love it. It's very nice to see this kind of story in this pairing. If I read one more story about already-lesbian Hermione/Fleur that are easy, and overly fluffy, I will vomit.

And yes, Yoshiyuki Ly is excellent. Be her slave. o_o
Lang1922 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Oh, man...I don't know what to say...

...Wait, I do: Thankyou.

I've yet to read a Hermione/Fleur that's anything short of intoxicatingly sweet...I mean, WAY too much...write more of this? Please! Please!

I adored the whole thing...How in the middle of the story one gets all confused and loses perspective and doesn't have an idea of who's narrating anymore...really nice one, mate! Also, the imaginery, it's just so crude. Excessively so, but it certainly serves its purpose. Yay, you!
Oxford123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
You totally owned that.

Some of the wording in the beginning made me wince, but it was the... the raw truth of the matter.

But really, that was pretty freaking amazing...

Was the Death Eater going to kill her? I must know.
saphirath chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
the first part... was disturbing but great. painfull ... i couldnt stop to read. tried to understand it that it would make sense to me ... have to say that was fascinating

your writing style is intoxicating
RedCarmin chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Well, i liked it, loved it not in the sense that it pleased me, that i enjoy it.

I loved because of it's raw nature, it's painful,insane and it reach you, and doesn't need to have a happy ending to be good, and this story is great
kleines Ich-bin-Ich chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hm...care to bite my chemistry teacher? :p The death eater..did he come to kill Fleur? or save her? but I guess she can't be saved anymore. although the first part was somewhat disturbing you have a really good way of using words.
A reader chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was maniacally genius...really, I loved how you broke the fourth wall because it caught my attention in a whole new way, just like you said, making me wonder whether it was you commenting as the narrator and directly referring to us readers, or if it was Fleur kind of flipping through a book of her life, and her loss. I love this idea and your take on it was unique. I love, love, love your writing style! This is so different and macabre and your descriptions are detailed and even scary sometimes. Cheers to a most excellent job and giving us H&F shippers something different to mull about. Lol at the reference btw...also one of my favorites :) Cheers!
Yoshiyuki Ly chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
lol I feel special.

You know, you're a breath of fresh air here. Seriously. I thought the pairing was forever doomed to either include just me and those 'other' writers with the occasional good ones who never update. But you break the mold.

Anyhoo, on to what I think about this. I totally followed it, and I was so smiling cynically the whole time. I remember when you said that you'd write something like this. It wasn't nonsensical at all; I totally love it. You address many overused quasi-plots within the soul mate quirk and totally revamp them. The 'disturbing' images are very out of place for this pairing, but I'm so glad that you wrote them. The 'crude' language is even wonderful. Or maybe I'm just a sicko o_O

Though many people may try to attack you with pitchforks, just know that I'm very honored that you wrote this. I'll try and write a one-shot of my own some time while I'm getting English Lit homework done lol. Excellent work, as always!