Reviews for There'll Be Bluebirds
Amazing story,beautifully written. I love the way you changed the views of each person so we got to see remus,s side of the story. We all know about the fight he and harry had and we know about harry being upset with him but this makes us see remus lupin as a person and I love that about this story. It was lovely to read another person's point of view. It make you wonder in j rawlings hadn't killed these people off would the book be a little different. One of the biggest loses or saddest deaths in my opinion was tonks and remus. Also dobby hedwig Colin and Fred. Please write more
Good luck
I am crying you evil Author make 1,111,111 chapters and then I'll just ask for more !
I agree that Sirius thought, Harry could handle more information, but didn't Remus too argued that Harry needed at least basic knowledge about the war? And what they told him wasn't more then Voldemort mentioned in his speech in gof. Dumbledore himself said, he was wrong in keeping Harry in the dark - and Remus and Sirius grew up in VW1, they know better then most of the order that the kids are going to get involved, no matter what the adults try. Especially Harry, who is a prime target for Voldemort. Remus is too rational, to not realise this.
I like your Tonks. She is great and only after two chapters already a very complex and deep character.
However I am surprised that Sirius would see Harry on this Level so soon. (june). He definitely took on the role of a guardian in gof - making Harry promise, to be cautious, repriminding him for following krum, being worried and giving Harry strengh in DDs Office after the third task.
I think Sirius recognized Harry as capable of handling dangerous situations during the tournament and especially after Harrys report about Vs resurrection. But seeing Harry in James role, IMHO, happend over time in GP, after all it was James who saved Sirius from going back there and Sirius would search for James (in Harry) without realising it of course to south his own mind. GP triggered Sirius memories of Azkaban, a place that jkr describes as hell on earth. So to sum it up - Sirius gradually gave Harry parts of James role, it sure as hell didn't happen over night. Remus would see this change and comment on it, you are right, but I would hope he would also be angry with molly who not only was utterly cruel to his oldest friend and voice her diffaming worries in front of Harry, simultantly questioning the Potters decision in raising the son they died for, but also because she was totally ignorant of the fact that Harry had other adults as parental figures who worried about him - Remus being one of them.
Ahh, what a nice beginning. I like the form you use - giving us Remus entry, combining them with flashbacks all the while describing what happens in Teddys life.
One little thing though... didn't Remus move in with Sirius in ootp?
LoneTraveler chapter 35 . 8/15
I like to think that Teddy forgave his parents once he became a Dad. It's cool that you left that open for the reader to decide. Really moving story! Thanks for writing it, sticking with it to completion and sharing it with us! I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as I enjoyed reading it.
LoneTraveler chapter 29 . 8/14
I've read this chapter several times now, there's something that keeps bringing me back. It's the extremely well-expressed emotional honesty of Remus and Harry. I love your Harry because he's gained some perspective about his past over the years, but is still affected by it. He's had time to think about his life deeply. I find your characters to be quite touching.
RJLupinFan chapter 35 . 5/7
Brilliant! I really enjoyed this.
veehillier123 chapter 1 . 4/26
Hello! Im Vee & Im a stay at home Mama of a 3 year old girl & a 8 month old boy! My Hubby & I LOVE Harry Potter.. We have every book and movie.. Of course.. Right? Lol & I read the books to my babies before bed.. ] I just wanted to say that I found this story in a blog.. & I've been hooked ever since! ] I made an account just so I could read the rest of your work! You really make it feel like your back in Harrys world all over again! or in this case Remus Lupins! Which I love to see threw him & Teddy's eyes! & ] Any who I just wanted to say great job! & keep up the good work!
-•-•-•-*-•-•-•- Virginia H. -•-•-•-*-•-•-•-
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 35 . 12/18/2014
A fantastic finale. Thank you for sharing this.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 34 . 12/18/2014
Teddy's results were fairly realistic and the entries were well-written. Good job!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Symptoms that the full moon is coming... I hadn't really thought about that. Well done!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 32 . 12/18/2014
Tonks wanting Christmas... that's perfect for her character.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
The opening was so sweet and yet it just felt right.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
I like Tonks' dialogue in this chapter. You stayed to true to her character and it pleased me.
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »