Reviews for There'll Be Bluebirds
stevedeans chapter 35 . 3/22
Fantastic writing and story.
Would kill (jk) to read a short about Molly and her brothers
Firetoflame chapter 31 . 1/17
OMG, I've been hooked on this story for days now, surreptitiously reading it during lectures and while I'm supposed to be doing productive nursing student things, but, my gosh, I'm completely taken with your characterizations. Teddy is perfect amounts his parents, the lost orphan, and the angsty teenager trying to sort his way through life while getting to know the two people he's never had a chance to. I cracked up at the end of this chapter and spit my tea all over my computer - "that doesn't exactly send sunshine up my bum." This literally made my night, capturing both Remus' sardonic humour and Tonks' playfulness. On that note, I love your Remus and I'm glad I've reached the part where he starts to come around after leaving Dora. And I love when authors don't send Tonks overboard on the goof-ball train. I always thought that for someone so young to be an Auror, fall in love with Remus, be able to see past his condition, and stay steadfast through all the craziness that ensued, she must have been, not only optimistic, but rather insightful and kind-hearted. Clumsiness aside, I like it when people give Tonks depth. Also, I like your Andromeda and how protective she seems. Often times people write both Tonks and Andromeda as being at odds with one another, harboring irreconcilable differences, when I think their stories parallel each other quite well, and if anyone was going to understand Tonks it would ultimately be her mother. Plus I don't think anyone that would turn their back on the Black's to marry "beneath her" would be cold to her only child. Ugh, enough gushing, I just wanted to say this is amazing!
KayciaWeasley chapter 1 . 1/8
Your writing astounds me. The grammar is perfect, your word choice is perfect, the characterization so far is perfect, it's just...*happily sighs*...perfect.
mnnykaa chapter 4 . 1/5
just wondering, how old was Teddy here? thankss
Kelsey441 chapter 35 . 10/5/2016
This was amazing. It's definitely one of the best I've read. I will always find myself thinking of most of this as canon.
Bluewolf80 chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
Sirius and Gideon?! Whoa, is that why Molly didn't like him?
Kelsey441 chapter 24 . 10/2/2016
Ah, I love his description of making love. I have a hard time understanding one night stands because of the intimacy Remus described here.
Kelsey441 chapter 23 . 10/2/2016
This chapter is missing the lines between sections. Hard to follow. But still so, so wonderful.
Kelsey441 chapter 13 . 9/30/2016
Oh, that's AMAZING. The condoning of Fred and George. I love your thinking.
Kelsey441 chapter 13 . 9/30/2016
Curiosity: Is Sirius's sexuality your own invention or was there something in the books that caused you to see him that way?
Kelsey441 chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Aw, Teddy's hair when he's embarrassed!
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
I had never really thought about how clueless the rest of the Order must have been. Good thoughts, there.
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
I love how Harry describes himself here. The juice section.
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 9/27/2016