Reviews for Cold Comfort
crotia chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I think it's really amazing how you can make the death-eaters like people and a little kind and comforting without really taking away that they are still bad
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
While I loved the story, I was a bit perplexed. Since when did Hermione live with the Lestranges?
Besides that, I liked how Rudolphus tried to help her, in a strange and unusual way. I mean, granted he had killed her parents, but he protected her from the Dark Lord's wrath by telling her to never say so. It was also interesting that Bellatrix seemed to want to help her as well; I think she does want children but is unsure of how to go about it.
Overall, a very well written, enjoyable story!
carealot chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Quite a deep and emotional story. Hermione is bright to be able to work out how her parents actually died and in some strange way she does seem to be comforted in this story. Well written.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
wow it is a good one
Elphiegalinda chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I really enjoyed this fic but I don't feel it is finished, even though it says complete. I was a little confused as to why Hermione was with the Lestranges but pushing that aside it was overall a great fic...like I said though there should be more.
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awww, this chapter is so sweet and sad at the same time. Fabulous chapter!
Shakari chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
It really seems like this should continue. It's pretty good, but why did Rodolphus and Bellatrix have Hermione with them?
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Interesting view of the Lestranges. I'm not totally sure why Hermione is with them, or really what's going on but it was an interesting and consistent read. You didn't go off on any strange tangents I couldn't follow.;)

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Its wonderful. I love your fic. I need that you write next chapter, please. I love it.

Slytherins kisses,

Dafne.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Poor Hermione! i hope that she gets her spirit back. Bellatrix and her husband are very well done.
chocolablvr chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
really good
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
First of all I don't understand why your story says 'complete' it does not seem like it is finished at all. Seems like it can be longer.

Its a great story. Very sad and angsty. Sad that he spanked her lol.

Its a little confusing though...as to why mione was with the lestranges... why they are being nice to her 'besides for the spanking' and why they are lying to her. Bella and Rudy seemed sorry for the girl... lol.

its good though

please write more
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Well it was certainly different, but I really liked it, especially the way you portrayed Rodolphus and Bellatrix :) The ending was particularly good