Reviews for GI Joe: Heart over Matter
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Plz make more
Oi.its.AJ chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
dude why didn't you finish this. You were off to a good start but you didn't even get to the mind control.. .
roughrider78 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
I love this story, but the ending sucks
takara410 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
love it please continue
White Eyebrow chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I am assuming that English is not your primary Language. In which case I congratulate you, for most of us have a hard time mastering one language, let alone two. I encourage you to continue on your journey since you are good with setting up premises - which is half the battle. My only recommendation: before you do anything else is to go back to the basics. That is, review how to structure dialogue and use the spell check feature. This will make your story easier for us to follow.

Cheers.

-WE
bladzesword chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Could be a little longer but hope u come with another chapter.
Cover Girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hello,

I have read each of your postings for the two stories that you have up. You provide your readers with a nice cliff hanger but the shortness of each chapter for each stories seems more like a trailer of sorts. You may want to consider investing more time and developing your chapters a little more before ending with a cliff hanger.
captJ chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
You have my attention now what is in store for chapter 2. Love what you have now. Please update soon
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is a very good story: nice set up, intriguing idea and a good cliffhanger. However, the way you've chosen to format it makes it very difficult to read. I think that it would add a lot to the formatting if you could just paragraph every time you have a piece of dialogue, or you change speakers. Remember, readers like white space.

~Asterisk*