Reviews for The Allspark Chronicles
cottoncandy903 chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
Plz finish this!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Scrap, this is great... I started reading it a long time ago but finally got around to finishing what is here. Maybe we can work on it?
Tolaya chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Are you going to update this story?
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 26 . 1/23/2012
Metarex chapter 26 . 10/11/2011
That was interesting. I read the first story so I wanted to see how this story follows through and I like the idea. I'm excited to see how it ends.
Corselli chapter 26 . 8/21/2011
I LOOOVEE THIS! I hope that you eventually come back to this- it's a great story and a wonderful idea! It's a thrilling story that I hope that you end up finishing, even after 2 years. It's amazing.

In respects to the recent chapters, it didn't actually surprise me that Shockwave was the protector of Primus himself- and I think you gave enough hints in there for everyone to get that Optimus is Prima... unless you're just being mean and Optimus has simply 'met' Prima. But I doubt it. The Prime twins weren't a surprise, but mostly because I just got done reading "Baricade's Surprise" and "Surprise, Surprise", so I think I am becoming immune to your twists- but they are still absolutely-fraggin-amazing! And because of the Surprise series, I was half-hoping that Barricade would be a femme anyways. When Barricade was first mentioned, I thought "oh right. Barricade's a guy, not a girl. have to remember that for future fics" (I had consequently forgotten that I was still reading one of YOUR stories, hehehe). I half expected Ratchet or Wheeljack to be a Prime (simply because they haven't been scanned yet, and it would be easy them to forget to get scanned), but Ironhide was one of the ones that did make me giggle aloud! Ironhide- the first Decepticon! I love it! It's great! Of course, I don't think that he'll go killing Optimus- he only hates Primus and Unicron, right? And he's had a lifetime to grow and love Optimus (aka Prima, right?)

Anyways... I love it. I love the way you write- both in the Surprise series, in your jaunt into timetravel, and with this- you have a talent for creating gripping stories that have the right amount of goofiness and tension to keep the readers on our feet. I feel like you aren't afraid to pull a Ratchet and throw a wrench into the mix, just to make sure that things dont get comfortable.

Keep writing! I'll be on the lookout for more from you )
nameless con sympathiser chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
flame flame flame flame flame (with my bic lighter lol)

But seriously... Please come back to fanfiction and finish this story I'd love to know how it ends

As to why the review is on chapter 2... I just randomly picked a chapter to review in to ask you to continue your story after I read it through and saw how long its been since it was updated.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 12/6/2010
nice
no name chapter 26 . 10/19/2010
More please
kai458 chapter 26 . 6/25/2010
i waited until i read all chapters for review. i'm loving this and i want more please!
catincanada chapter 26 . 5/31/2010
Mmm found this story. Its very good, very interesting, and you could even call it a gripping page turner. Hope you continue it soon because I'd love to know who the last ancient is (part of me is betting on Optimus or Rodimus but then again part of me also is wondering about Ratchet). Not to mention I wanna see how this all ends.
ShinjaNoBaka chapter 26 . 3/23/2010
Hello,

Amazing story you got here, too bad it ain't finished yet.

The pace in the story is good, neither too dragged out or too fast. The plot is also good, and you got some good twistes in the story so one keeps getting surprised.

Hopefully you'll come back to this story at some point. :)
SilverRoseOfDeath chapter 26 . 2/16/2010
*pokes fanfic*

Mm, pretty good...too bad it isn't completed? ;)
Flidar chapter 26 . 12/10/2009
You sent the Ark to the nearest planet. Now one has to wonder wether Unicron registers as one or not. Wheeljack would be in so much trouble if he accidentally sent the humans straight to the danger.
astrakage chapter 26 . 9/27/2009
Is Optimus the last Ancient? or did I miscount? I can't wait for more. I love what you have written so far.