Reviews for The White of Snow
Ayame chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
great
The Eromancer chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
which one of the games is this based on?
The Eromancer chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
sheesh, Kiku is a fucking Adept.
The Eromancer chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
... WHAT! ok first off lets see what wrong with this chapter shall we?

Quote: He didn't have to continue any further. They both knew if a ninja were ever to be caught on a mission it was the last of their days. No one had ever before broken this sacred rule.

First off, thisis kinda, wrong many times have ninja broken this rule, just usuealy not with their Lord's permission. So you're only half right!

Scondly... there is NO fuckiong way any guy would just up and forgive even a girl they're known for a long time when they just threw a fucking LIVE grenade that them! Hell, YOU wouldn't, I know NO ONE would! he could have been killed! Doesn't mater if he was a Shinobi or not, he. could. have. been. KILLED. There is no respawn in real life!

And then you go and have HIM apologised to said person who just tried to KILL him? What are you? Insane? Would YOU forgive someone so easilly under such trangressions? be honest with yourelf now!

and here it is, the BIGGEST fuckign undertsatement of the DAMN mellenium!

QUOTE: "I guess I was a little hard on him." Ayame muttered to herself...

...THINK about what you are righting, PLEASE.
The Eromancer chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
ok I don't think you're givinghim anough credit for one, and two... Looking back on that day and age itwouldn't matter is she was a personal kunoichi to lord goda or not. Such brashness would NOT be taken lightly. And quite frankly Rikimaru does not need to be confused, he knows his place as a shinobi, and as such has every right to repremand Ayame.
angelfromynightmare33 chapter 10 . 7/17/2005
o my gosh thats so sad i cant belaive that its crazy but in a good way
Metalmark chapter 10 . 3/15/2005
Not that ending again! Sorry but I hated the thought of Rikimaru being dead. I loved your story it was really good and kinda makes sense more now since I read "The Trials of Ayame" You did a great job and I compliment you on that. Hope you continue writing. till then.
Patience Halliwell chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
Great story. I can't wait to read Trials of Ayame. I better go read it.
Caladhiel Elensul chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Ah, poor Ayame. So many perverted men are going to read this now...

Lol, very interesting. I shall read on.
Nitro.exe chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
This is by FAR the BEST Tenchu fic I've read yet! sadly, that's not saying much. But this is really good! Kudos to you!, But FYI, Goo was accompanied by 2 bears, not dogs. Keep up the good work!
kyutiekyutkyut chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
i reviewed again! hehehe, i love your works! your the bestt author! for me!
aliciabobeesha chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
i read this story awhile ago, but i guess i'll review now. actually, i read The Trials of Ayame first, but reading this makes it make so much more sense. yeah you're great at writing. you're one of the few people who could write a romance without it being all out of character. you should totally write another story following Wrath of Heaven. i'd love to chat about this, but i have the tendency to talk until people's ears bleed, so i'll stop here.

please write another story. i'll make you cookies!
Crystal Renee chapter 10 . 5/27/2004
Okay, I'm a little late but I have to say...

I LOVE THIS STORY!

Oh my god, it was beyond cute at some parts, awesomely action packed the next. I love it. LOL! I even made my friends read it. I think they like it too! You did a really good job on it!

I'm off to read the next part!
Crystal Renee chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
LOL. This is really good so far. I like it!
Agent Ada Kennedy chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
This is such a sweet story. Please continue, and make one following Wrath of Heaven, that's my favorite game :D Great job, you're an excellent author.