Reviews for You Said
kichikoneko chapter 52 . 4/30/2012
Aw, sad and sweet, describes this one best. I love reading these so much it might be weird when it's done. No worries though because I know everything will continue to move forward.
Gossamerisred chapter 51 . 4/2/2012
It's SOOO Aya and Youji :D
kichikoneko chapter 51 . 4/2/2012
Loved it. I also love the song and think it's a great match for this one. These always feel so very thoroughly thought out it's easy to keep wanting to read them!
Gossamerisred chapter 50 . 3/30/2012
It sounds like how I always pictured Aya and Youji... love it! :) Thank you for still updating on this. It has been so many years since I have kept up with Weiss Kreuz, that it always brings back good memories for me :)
patsch chapter 50 . 3/13/2012
Ugh it's always so heartbreakingly sweet ;_;
fire mystic chapter 49 . 2/22/2012
As always, love your writing and the fact that you continued these. Reading over the last few, I like the poetic nature and the way, although bittersweet, the connections you make to so many things Aya/Yohji that I agree with totally even though I think/write them differently.
Megan Wallace chapter 49 . 2/15/2012
I couldn't log in, but I just read the latest and still love it to pieces. The short little snippets are easy for me to keep up with, life being what it is and all. Live it!
kichikoneko chapter 48 . 2/1/2012
You mucs be some kind of mind reader! Honestly! I had taken a bit of a break with Weiss Kreuz and then when I decide to come back I find you have updated! Truely amazing...

Despite how much time did pass I'm still finding myself captivated at these drabbles. I've found myself once again feeling the deep pain I can only imagine these two would be going through. Thanks for posting again and I hope to see these through until the end.
patsch chapter 48 . 2/1/2012
Aw what a surprise to see you update

Poor Aya T_T
layla-xd chapter 47 . 7/18/2010
Hey!

First of all, Im sorry for not reviewing for such a long time. I know, reviews are a voluntary thing, but still I feel that is my duty to let authors, who put so much work in their stories, know how much I adore what they have done.

So I tell you once again that I really, really love your drabbles. They are special because they are so _deep_. There is so much meaning underneath and there is so much emotion... To me you have an amazing understanding of both Ayas and Yohjis character, and you have an even more amazing talent for expressing these characters and their possible relationships to each other in such a wonderful way. For example the last drabble was so sad, so cold and so desperate! I could almost feel Yohjis hurt myself, but it is my strong belief that Aya hurt just as much, he just thinks this is the way its supposed to be. Thats why he is so calm...

Anyway, thats exactly the reason why I have to tell you something else. You may have noticed that your last update was some months ago... and of course real life is a bitch, and Ive noticed that you write other awesome stories (wasnt it for Harry Potter, if my memory serves me right?), so between being busy and writing for another fandom theres probably not much time or inspiration for this drabble collection, but I just wanted to let you know that there are people still waiting for the second part of "Confrontation" and any other drabble you might come up with. Its actually quite ironic that it is me out of all people whos begging for more drabbles since I usually prefer multi chapter stories, but as I mentioned before, your drabbles are special...

Uhm, yeah, now Ive rambled quite a bit, sorry for that. *smiles sheepishly*
fire mystic chapter 47 . 4/25/2010
Excellent, as always! I keep hoping you'll continue these.
kichikoneko chapter 47 . 4/9/2010
Ah, yes, it has been a while hasn't it since the last update, I was nearly begining to think that it was almost the end for this story of drabbles. Good to see you back!

This is a curious start for the two-drabble set, and I do believe this is the battle at the circus correct me if I'm wrong? Somehow I have the looming sensation that this is going to be more angsty in the next part... I suppose I'll find out!
Gossamerisred chapter 47 . 4/9/2010
beautiful, as usual.
patsch chapter 47 . 4/9/2010
ah this one's so heart-rendering. :(
fire mystic chapter 46 . 1/19/2010
Very insightful. I know that they should all be happy for Yohji, that he got his chance at a "normal" life (why, oh why?), but in the world of Aya/Yohji, Aya's pain of knowing that Yohji was still out there, alive yet as unattainable as if dead, would be devastating. And you captured it here so realistically. Bravo!