Reviews for The Emergence of Frozen Longings
Good chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
You've done well with a relatable, compact story I thus far enjoy, unlike the rambling and raving of Maddylovesyou's "Forever Insane"
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
you are a brilliant writer this being like the 5th story of yours ive read and their all so good
AnungUnRama chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
at the part where ichigo leave orihime and rukia alone seems like the ending to a bleach tv-20 episode really great i am not insulting it i can actually see and hear the characters saying and doing the stuff you really know the characters personalities
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
This was a good ending to a very interesting story. As always, this author continues to surprise me with the depth and quality of these stories.
Pisces00 chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I was a bit sad about everyone's love seemed one sided. But, it turned out to be a happy ending though. But one person ended up alone.
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Awesome RukiHime story! I've converted from IchiHime to RukiHime lately. Though I admit that the part of the story I enjoyed most was Rukia's desire to help Orihime with Ichigo. Once the two expressed their feelings for each other, I didn't really care anymore, but the first four chapters were great!
FLYINGSQUIRREL527 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Love this!
rukiafan chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
All in all, the story is great. The scenes were not force to be something but done realistically. This was well-written. Too short though. Hehe! And the M scene was a nice treat! Ohohoho! Thank you for this wonderful story that I've read it til 2AM in the morning! What a nice way to end my day! *thumbs up*
rukiafan chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
OMG! Stalker! I love this! I'll comment later! Last chapter! 3
rukiafan chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Ooooh! And the drama starts here! I feel your pain Rukia!
rukiafan chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Awesome second chapter! Like the build-up! 3
rukiafan chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Hmm, interesting. You have such a unique way of writing a beginning of a story. Typical stories like this usually start with one or both characters having feelings for the other or each other. I actually thought this was IchiRuki! *Sigh of relief that it wasn't, not that I don't like it, just wants some RukiHime for now)* Hahaha! On to the chapter! Great start! A little OOC though, I think Orihime calls Rukia, Kuchiki-san. Only me? *shrugs*
jquackers chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
They're so cute. I like how you ended this. It showed how even though it didn't seem like it'd work out for Rukia, it turned out alright and there's a better future ahead of them.
jquackers chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Wow. I should've seen that coming at the end.
jquackers chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Oh, such a bittersweet chapter. I'm surprised Rukia realized her feelings for Orihime so quickly.