Reviews for Why Dance When You Can Slay The Dragon?
V-rcingetorix chapter 4 . 23h
"Hanged Man" also means 'drunk' in English parlance.
MeganCappa chapter 14 . 11/4
Well that's my stop.
MeganCappa chapter 13 . 11/4
"Harry don't hurt me!" Unless he was trying to maim or kill her, why would he hesitate at all when Tonks turned into Hermione right in front of him?
Traveler301 chapter 3 . 10/22
Cool arsed idea. I never thought of something like that. What a twist. You should be proud of thinking of it. I've never read any stories where this twist happened.
This is great,
Ron Pate
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 10/19
I think Harry is still insecure enough not to think he is desirable. He still sees himself as scrawny and ugly. Also, he has 13-plus years of Dursley conditioning, about how he is a worthless freak, to overcome. While they might do some discreet touching and fondling under the surface of those bubbles, I don't see them going any farther just yet. Harry would never force it, and Hermione is too level-headed. However, I can see them going back for a "return engagement" in the near future ... assuming Harry survives his impromptu trip with the Portkey.

As to Portkeys surviving the wind ... I rather doubt this Portkey needed to be a two-way one. Getting back may require some other form of transportation.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/19
My take: In the books, I think Hermione always loved Harry but "settled" for Ron. I believe she considered herself to be stuck in the "best friend" category as far as Harry was concerned, and most girls know how hard it is to get out of that category once you're in it. IMO, Harry didn't know enough about feelings to realize what he felt for Hermione. He seemed to put girls into two categories - friends and "datables." I think he considered Hermione pretty enough, but he didn't think much of himself and probably thought she would want someone older, smarter, handsomer, etc.. He was also afraid to risk his friendships with either Ron or Hermione by asking her out (once he realized she was a girl on the night of the ball). If he asked and she said no, would it affect their friendship? Who knew? Probably not, although it might be a bit awkward for a while. Ron, however, was a different story. Harry knew Ron's legendary jealousy and anger, and somehow decided that hanging onto that "friendship" was more important than seeking a potential relationship with Hermione.

Had Harry had an older brother or friend, he might have received the advice that friends often make the best dates and girlfriends. I don't think either boys or girls figure that one out until they are older. That's why we see so many couples at our 10-20 year reunions who were non-dating good friends back in high school. It takes them a while to understand that common interests, shared experiences, and just plain liking each other can be a pretty good foundation for love. JM2K ...
AlexiCyn chapter 3 . 10/4
I'm enjoying this story so far. And though I haven't read your reviews, your AN makes me wonder about some folks. Like why they act as if little humans don't think about sex EVER until they turn legal age? Honestly. Do they forget what it was like being whatever age they were when they first thought about it? I for one was far too young to do it, but since I read everything I could get my hands on, I certainly knew about it. LOL

And being naked together doesn't mean something has to happen. And nothing did. So stop it. LOL
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/1
I really like this story. It's cute and romantic! :)
Ariadne Venegas chapter 20 . 9/9
I really like it!

Robots and all, even if maybe it couldbe metal golem? But I love robots so its OK.

The only thing is that is 1996 at the end no? because they had an entire term, and howarts was closed so 1995 students were abroad in general, so they are coming for 6th year.
uzumaki misaki chapter 20 . 9/6
Awesome! I loved it! I just read the whole thing in under 24 hrs!
Alph4wolf chapter 20 . 8/29
Crazy awesome story! It made Hogwarts seem 'updated' with even a bit of Artemis Fowl (1st thing after the trip to U.S. along with big battle). This was a great story, I just recently read it as in started yesterday (from review). Also, thankyou so very much for actually completing this story, too many fanfic authors are ditching their fantastic stories. Once again, thankyou for this AU aventure. :)
PaC chapter 16 . 8/11
Trouble with the F-16 gag, is it's like fighting with a lance in a tight hallway. Even if that many giants could fit in Diagon and Knockturn without bumping and knocking each other down, falling on buildings and whatnot.

FIRST you have RESPONSE time, other than portkey scrambling jets, you are X kilometers from an airbase, divided by speed plus scramble and take off time.

You MIGHT try harriers or some other VTOL aircraft, OR better, attack helicopters.

You're writing F-16 like they are flies swarming around King Kong. You don't make a pass, flying at such speeds in that kind of jet, and turn on a dime and make another pass. IT will TAKE a LONG time to TURN around.
But then you're unpaid, and just about as dumb unrealistic shit happens in movies ... who have millions to be UNREALISTIC and ...

STory was sort of OK, but not captivating enough, plus seems abandoned anyway. So I'm ejecting out of the jet now.
Psp reader chapter 20 . 8/5
Nice ending... you will be missed!
Psp reader chapter 12 . 8/5
Cliffies... what happened to the wards again?
juan chapter 20 . 8/2
good thing in my story no death eaters will live to see another day all of them will died in the veil after their trial no way no one will eveer break out them
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »