Reviews for Why Dance When You Can Slay The Dragon?
brightflare chapter 20 . 5/7
Very good story!
Blake2020 chapter 13 . 5/4
cool
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 4/18
A bit of an anticlimactic ending but great story nonetheless.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 4/18
Excellent deductive reasoning there Harry...do the exact opposite of what Flophart suggested. Leon has a similar Saving people thing as Harry and when he can't he blames himself...eerily similar to another messy haired boy we know lol.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 4/18
Lol Harry exploded Toms head...that is so cool ...pity he didn't stay dead.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 4/18
Over powered lumos or an incendio?
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 4/18
Now that's the way to get a guy to wear pink lol!
Out of all those memories Kingsley just picks up on the prophecy?
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/18
Too much to hope we were done with the old goat eh?
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/18
Nice article and yes Kingsley is Minister. Funny that the Queen has more pull with the Magical section...they are the ones that totally disregard her.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 4/14
Awesome fight but Leon needs to have someone put a sticking charm or spells on his sword so it can't be summoned lol. Yeah for Kingsley being one of the good guys.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Petunia?
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/14
How did he get in the school?
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/14
Lol teenage girl outfits yeah I have no idea my daughter is thirty and as a teen her idea was faded jeans and at shirt lol. Rita and Hermoine did a good job with the article. The staff must have knew what was up since Minerva was the one to go in while the others listened outside the door. Also noticed that while the puff and claws heads were listening the snake's was conspicuously absent.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/14
I hope after Molly and Arthur find Harry she doesn't double cross him and turn him into Dumbledore again. If Tonks ever finds out the truth on just how much Dumbldork has manipulated her it will not be pretty.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/14
Lol I figured the Dora Leon had mentioned was Tonks...that makes him quite young to be a principal though.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/14
If he keeps going Dumbledore is going to run out of stooges to manipulate and everything will come out in the open with all his secrets revealed.
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »