Reviews for Why Dance When You Can Slay The Dragon?
MoltenCheese chapter 20 . 2/18
Great Job! I liked it very much.
This has to be the craziest fic I've ever read. I like it.
RoseThorn1234 chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Well actually, if that happened to me, I would turn into a stuttering mess and probably end up forgetting how to talk... Yeah it's an extreme case if shyness, so nothing would happen.
jchangpa chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I just has to ask, why we have to read Ron do this or that. He add nothing to the canon stories, just his jealousy and pratines(yes not a word ok) and the fan fic do the same. The Ron used of thing not his are consider a thieves everywhere except here. A good start without all the stupi Ron parts.
CrazyPedantic chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
If the school is in Arizona and that's the state they are all living in, how can they just pop down the beach? Arizona is landlocked and they don't have cars, licences, portkey creation licences, or apparition licences.
CrazyPedantic chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Yeah just gonna Brit pick here. They're traffic Lights not stop lights, that are usually found on top a pole very rarely hanging in the middle of intersections and post boxes are round pillar like and red in colour not blue.

Other than that. Great story, really enjoying reading it.
Dallasanne chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
A beachfront boardwalk? In Arizona? Someoneo needs to look at a map! It's at least 300 miles from any part of Arizona to any beach, and most of Arizona is closer to 600 miles from a beach than 300 miles. That's a bit far for even magical teenagers to go for a night out, don't you think? Even in stories set in Scotland, they don't head for London for a night out all that often, and that's just 400 miles.
noreenklose chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
Excellent story!
I really enjoyed reading it.
I loved seeing the use of Muggle weapons in the archaic Wizarding world.
Thanks for writing, I'm going to your page to see if you've written any other stories.

KUTGW,

Noreen
corwyn chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
excellent story. thanks for sharing it.
xErag0nx chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Sirius probably would've written Moony instead of Remus in his letter.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
The action scenes with the Twilight vampires were a lot of fun. And I really liked the character Leon Mason.
Thank you for sharing your story.
alicebrandycullen chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
f***ing twilight?! seriously?
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
Great story.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Edward... Cedric... Roflol ! ! !
Exivus chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Ooooh, love potion, huh? So, the plot thickens!
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »