Reviews for Field of Roses
chinchilla donut chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Ergh, I like the overall plot, but isn't Rin/Shizuka a . . . you know, Mary-Sue? No offense here, but she has literally, no flaws. You might want to work on that a little bit. Good luck.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Princesa de la Luna chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Princesa de la Luna chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Princesa de la Luna chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Princesa de la Luna chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Princesa de la Luna chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
amazing please update and good luck thanks again.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Stronger than Toguro, she must be a power herself! Starts getting my interest, so keep this story up!
KitWolfren chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
yay! new chappy!

oh dear, poor yomi. I think we all forget how stupid he was when he was young, so used to the refined Yomi we meet as a king of makai. Very well written
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
So thats how she knew the Youko in the past. Wonder what intentions she has on mind though with finding him again.

Just update soon, please!
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
SO! YOu plan to get YOmiXKurama together in this story? I may wonder even so slightly about what your intents with Rin are. I do quite appreciate her. I am not that sure about her being only a healer for she seems to watch Kurama too intently. Mhm, wonder whats going on by that? Still I cant wait for the next chap.
heavensblackcat chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
It's getting good. I can't wait for more
heavensblackcat chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
Interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter.
KitWolfren chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
ei! awesome! i want mores! I cant wait to figure out who this Rin lady is. she's interesting!
Twilightspire chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Hee hee. Now I see where it's kind of going. I like it and it's cool to see the Dark Tournament from another perspective.